Post-Game Talk: King Auston re-takes his seat on the Throne. Leafs beat Sharks 5-3!

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
v9xaX2K.gif

lovemyleafs

Jan 23, 2017
Marleau with the game winner against his former team! He's now scored against all 30 teams in his career. GOAT

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
As we get better and better, every team is going to want to jump in the 'f*** the Leafs!' dogpile.

Any team in our division is a legit geographical or historical rival; I don't like Boston, Montreal or Buffalo, but I respect them (historically in the case of the Habs).

First it was Winnipeg with Laine > Matthews and then 'Canada's team'. The only other team capable of being Canada's team is Montreal, because history.

Vancouver has had a bug up its ass since forever when we last played them in meaningful games 25 years ago and they beat us. Never missing a chance to tout their forward core, though Petersson is legit, over ours. They bought that core at the flea market, ours has Gucci and Armani stamped on it.

Edmonton and McDavid...I personally think he didn't look happy to go there, then had some success which made him happy, but now it's all falling away. I hope they're successful for him, but not their fans.

We stole beloved pajama boy from the Islanders while they stole Komarov and Martin.

Franchise legend Hextall fired just after a brutalization by us, should fire Hakstol and not Hextall.

And now this shit... 'Beardgate'.

Jumbo Joe looked like a hippie vagrant living in a tent in the woods of Big Sur, who hunts, traps, and grows bomb ass shrooms, Kadri did him a favor.

Who else wants some?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad