Kimmo Timonen Appreciation Thread

SgtJoseph*

Wish nothing but the best for Kimmo ! Its been a pleasure watching him and his buddy Hartnell during their tenure's here in Philly ! I hope he will be able to finish the season strong and on a winning note with the Blackhawks .

Oranges

Jan 19, 2013
Ontario
That's great value for Kimmo but man does this trade hurt. I'll miss him a lot. Hope he wins a cup with Chicago.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Good luck to Kimmo....nothing but a true gentleman and a warrior when he was here. So sorry we squandered another magnificent tenure as a Flyer without a cup like Mark Howe and Desjardins before you. One day your legacy and theirs will carry over to a cup winning team...hopefully in my lifetime.

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
I hope Kimmo single-handedly wins the Stanley Cup. Still an't root for the Hawks!

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Great respect for that guy, he was awesome to watch and the bright spot on some bad teams. Hope he wins a cup.

healthyscratch

Jun 19, 2007
Philly
bowdown.gif

Good luck Kimmo, one of the best to ever wear the OnB.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Thank you so much Kimmo, one of the absolute best to wear the orange and black, one of my all time favorites, guy is all class, the epitome of a warrior and a leader here's to the Hawks winning the cup for the god of defense

LexSea

Queen of the Couch
Mar 31, 2014
Actually a little misty.... Knew the end was coming, but now it's happened, this girl's a little emotional....

Thanks for everything, Kimmo!

C'mon Blackhawks!

Phileeguy

Sleep with one eye open tonight, bird.
Oct 7, 2010
Philly
Can't believe I'll be rooting for a team that was on the other end of the 2010 SCF series, and won another cup since then to boot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad