Confirmed with Link: Kim Pegula having health issues

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
PSA: It's HIPAA. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
If I had my way, when spoken in newscasts, or written in newspaper, social media, it should be etc., "HIPA Act", as opposed to HIPAA Act, which would have Act twice. There are lots of government things like that, where the final abbreviated word is then repeated verbally.

I wouldn't want to piss off a hippo, they're really nasty when mad
Fun fact: a group of hippopotami is called a "bloat".

Yup. People think they’re friendly but they kill the most people on earth. Many times for no reason
The bolded made me laugh.
And then it made me laugh more as my mind drifted to an hypothetical judicial system for hippos with some pleading self-defense, others having a mitigating reason or cause, and still others with clear pre-meditation.

Reactions: HaNotsri

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
If I had my way, when spoken in newscasts, or written in newspaper, social media, it should be etc., "HIPA Act", as opposed to HIPAA Act, which would have Act twice. There are lots of government things like that, where the final abbreviated word is then repeated verbally.

Fun fact: a group of hippopotami is called a "bloat".

The bolded made me laugh.
And then it made me laugh more as my mind drifted to an hypothetical judicial system for hippos with some pleading self-defense, others having a mitigating reason or cause, and still others with clear pre-meditation.

I am still chuckling at Buff's comment about a hippo with a 2-goal lead, let alone hippos without cause. :biglaugh:

Back on topic for a moment, whatever she and the Pegula family are going through, I hope it works out in the best way it can for her as quickly as it can.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad