GDT: "Kill the Wabbits" - Flames at Oilers- Saturday, April 4th, 2015 - 8PM - HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
I did it to a half dozen or so of their fans sitting together. I was there with my now wife. That didn't stop me but that was when I was young and dumb and had nothing to lose. It also helps when you're my size ;)

Just ask those Swat officers right. And I got more then half a dozen drunk flames fans around me.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
No kidding. I'm terrified Gretz, Mess, Coffey, Kurri, or Anderson will get roped into the **** show and I'll end up hating them too.

I'm sure they're smart enough not to get involved. Nobody wants to get involved with these arrogant morons, especially 6 rings himself.
Lowe: Ik a thing about winning
Gretz/Mess/Coffey/Kurri/Moose/etc : yeah, and you had us.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Schultz must work out with women's aerobics weights. A popcorn fart is stronger than that shot.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Gretzky and Messier are too smart to come here unless McDavid is in the fold and even then they probably wouldn't do it because they wouldn't upstage their buddy Lowe in his moment of supposed redemption.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Messier as coach.

Yeah. Oh yeah. No way that can go wrong. Oh yeah.

The only saving grace is that Messier might strangle MacT if he refuses to trade players or something.
Maybe he can play as a player coach

Shoot this franchise into the sun.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
CBzLtteVIAATzYH.jpg

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
The travesty is going to be when we hire Dan ****ing Bylsma who will share credit with MacT equally in the offseason and the team improves 20 points in the standings on the backs of guys like Lander and Klefbom and Yakupov, who Nelson turned around.

I swear to ****ing God if we hire Dan Bylsma I am DONE. I spent years cursing his name after he managed to screw up future hall of fame goal scorer Jarome Iginla CHOOSING the penguins. As an oilers fan who still loved Iginla it was a dream come true. IGINLA PLUS CROSBY. CROSBY FINALLY GETS A SCORING WINGER!

lol jk Iginla goes to the third line on his off wing. What a ****ing joke.

Bylsma would lead us back to the top of tank mountain. He'd doing it by promoting Aulie and Ference to top pairing and demoting Hall to the 4th line and benching Yakupov. Sound familiar?

TheGuyInTheChair

Sep 21, 2014
Oh yeah sorry guys. I got my wins and points mixed up. We're worse than last year even if we win our last 3 games.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Messier as coach.

Yeah. Oh yeah. No way that can go wrong. Oh yeah.

The only saving grace is that Messier might strangle MacT if he refuses to trade players or something.
Maybe he can play as a player coach

Shoot this franchise into the sun.

We found our PGT title.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
I feel sorry for the people who still love this team so much that they spent the last two days trying to convince this board that the players cared enough to show up tonight and would do their part to try to knock the Flames out of the playoffs. We were going to see Herculean efforts from the guys because this was their Stanley Cup.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
The Oilers have to win their final three games to avoid tying their lowest win total in a non-lockout year.

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
Oh yeah sorry guys. I got my wins and points mixed up. We're worse than last year even if we win our last 3 games.

It's funny how the Oilers' plan was to fire Tambo and replace him with MacT right as the Oilers started to become competitive but they have regressed every year under him.

Serves them right.

stratedge

My relationship with the Oilers is abusive.
Jul 25, 2007
Calgary, AB
Toronto picked up a point, so I think the Oilers clinched 3rd and still have a shot at 2nd with Phoenix winning.

Oiler fan problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad