GDT: "Kill the Wabbits" - Flames at Oilers- Saturday, April 4th, 2015 - 8PM - HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmminvisiblecola1279

there are kids in it
Jul 9, 2002
no thanks
Visit site
Whenever MacT opens his mouth.
post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-S-NWLY.gif

McDreamy

Losing credibility
Feb 25, 2009
The travesty is going to be when we hire Dan ****ing Bylsma who will share credit with MacT equally in the offseason and the team improves 20 points in the standings on the backs of guys like Lander and Klefbom and Yakupov, who Nelson turned around.

This team isn't improving by 20 points without significant changes

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Haha, I was thinking of making the Pens my playoff team to follow, figured it would be nice to cheer for a team with the best player in the world.

Best two imo. I actually like Malkin more (even if Crosby is better). Too bad their management/coaching is almost as hilariously bad as ours... Only difference is they were lucky enough to tank at a better time than us.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
I honestly think they are going to install Messier as coach in the offseason.

They were trying to convince him to coach before hiring Kreuger, and I wouldn't be surprised if he bites this time.

It probably won't end well of course.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
any team i cheer for has ended up being losers/disappointments. Curse my life.

I seem to be the same way. I should find a winning NFL team to cheer for to see if the trend continues. I was rooting for the Broncos when they got stomped so I guess that kinda counts.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I guess this is our downside to having Gretzky for 10 years ... getting jerked around by the hockey gods since 1990?

Oh you can have Pronger and a Cup run ... but we'll take that away after a year.

We'll give you three 1st rounders, but none of them will be superstar players.

We'll finally give you a rich owner with franchise stability and even a new arena ... but the owner will be so dumb he can't bring himself to fire the most incompetent management group in professional sports so you'll never have a good team.

Yippie.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
I honestly think they are going to install Messier as coach in the offseason.

They were trying to convince him to coach before hiring Kreuger, and I wouldn't be surprised if he bites this time.

It probably won't end well of course.

I'm a huge fan of Moose. Big no. I don't want to see him get tarnished, because of the obc's typical way of hiring former old boys.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
I guess this is our downside to having Gretzky for 10 years ... getting jerked around by the hockey gods since 1990?

Oh you can have Pronger and a Cup run ... but we'll take that away after a year.

We'll finally give you a rich owner with franchise stability and even a new arena ... but the owner will be so dumb he can't bring himself to fire the most incompetent management group in professional sports so you'll never have a good team.

The Oilers were cursed with a plague of incompetence.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

If there's a way to keep McEichel from reaching their potential #MacTisonit

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
I'm a huge fan of Moose. Big no. I don't want to see him get tarnished, because of the obc's typical way of hiring former old boys.

No kidding. I'm terrified Gretz, Mess, Coffey, Kurri, or Anderson will get roped into the **** show and I'll end up hating them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad