Jun 14, 2016
upload_2020-2-27_13-54-56.jpeg

Just for fun

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
incoming offensive player, edmunson take a dexterity check....oof its a 1 looks like you blindly flail around and let a guy skate past you
Yeah It's more like a saving throw needing an 18... He doesn't often get the 1. but none the less fail by 5+ is a common occurrence.(Maybe that's a house rules thing. mostly IIRC to prevent people from trying the Wing and a prayer play too often.)

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
I'll be out of the country for a week after tonight. Going to pour one out for FSC, and work on a hangover so I can sleep on my plane tomorrow.

Reactions: Tryamw

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
It’s pride night so remember to avoid twitter and Facebook if you’d like to not have an aneurysm.

Here, I'll sum it up so no one goes searching.

"Really disappointed in this organization. I can't believe they'd support something like this!"

Posted by either a stereotypical redneck male with a Confederate flag somewhere in their profile, or a WASP mother that's reposting Bible verses out of context.

Those who went looking: Let me know how I did.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Harumpf

Really need Vats back since we didn't trade the 1st for a RD.

Imo call up Keane or Kaska until Vats is ready.

TVR also looked much better with Slavin than Eddy. Slavin on his offside was also better with Fleury. Really anything where Eddy gets less toi.

Skjei Slavin
Fleury TVR
Gards Keane

Slavin TVR
Skjei Gards
Fleury Keane

No good options until Vats is back. Still wish we got Ristolainen over Skjei

Slavin Risto
Gards TVR
Fleury Eddy/Keane

When Vats is back bump TVR down. Either way I trust TVR a lot more than Eddy....was less breakaways and bad pinches.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad