Status
Not open for further replies.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
Another damn good Walking Dead episode :clap:

90 min finale next week!

Playing out like the comics.

My predictions for the finale based on the comics. If you havent read the comics read at your own peril.
[Spoil]Deanna lets Rick stay, Tara dies of her wounds, Pete kills Deannas husband at Taras funeral, Rick kills Pete with Deannas approval, still trying to figure out how the Nicholas is going to play in to it. Deanna tells Rick he is the leader now. Maybe the big cliffhanger could be Carl getting shot in the head which happens in the next series of comics, maybe Nicholas is the one who shoots him.[/spoil]

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Ah, perfect. Element of surprise is always the best. Hope he gets a chance to use it.

I'm partial to the Katniss Everdeen bow and arrow, or the Fulton Reed sheathing your sword. Then again, I only get to use them when I dangle my brother in roller hockey on the street in front of our house - the two times I've ever done that :laugh:

Good luck this weekend!

He ended up scoring his team's last goal of the season in a 2-2 tie on Saturday afternoon.

He went with the Cam Newton Superman celly.

giphy.gif

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
This is one old man's opinion but "celly" sounds so ridiculous.

I'm sure there were phrases I used when younger that sounded ridiculous to the older generation. Such is the circle of life. :laugh:

Nibbler

May 24, 2011
Ambassador to Earth
This is one old man's opinion but "celly" sounds so ridiculous.

I'm sure there were phrases I used when younger that sounded ridiculous to the older generation. Such is the circle of life. :laugh:

Yea we said some stupid stuff in the locker room and on the rink, but I don't remember it sounding this dumb...

"Yea buddy did you see that snipe top cheddar?"

"Oh ya, for sure, and that sick celly after?"

:amazed:

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
My wife's cousin is the head chef at the Pan-American Grill and Brewery in downtown Buffalo.

We ate dinner there on Saturday night and it was awesome.

The Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese sandwich was ridiculous.

Penalty Killa

glitter skates
Oct 1, 2007
Sabres Nation
My wife's cousin is the head chef at the Pan-American Grill and Brewery in downtown Buffalo.

We ate dinner there on Saturday night and it was awesome.

The Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese sandwich was ridiculous.

We ate at the Dinosaur BBQ on Saturday night and although good, I think Fat Bob's is superior.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
We ate at the Dinosaur BBQ on Saturday night and although good, I think Fat Bob's is superior.

I never though Dinosaur was anything special, even though people talk about it like it's some legendary place. I've been there probably 4-5 times, and the only thing I ever remember is the pink lemonade.

Penalty Killa

glitter skates
Oct 1, 2007
Sabres Nation
Have you been to Suzy Q's? Wondering how it compares to those two...

IMO, Suzy Q's is the best BBQ I've ever had, but I haven't been to Dinosaur or Fat Bob's yet.

I've never been to Suzy Q's, but I do love all things BBQ so I will put it on the list to try.

Definitely try Fat Bob's. It's really good!

Nibbler

May 24, 2011
Ambassador to Earth
I've never been to Suzy Q's, but I do love all things BBQ so I will put it on the list to try.

Definitely try Fat Bob's. It's really good!

Suzy Q's is kind of a hole in the wall from the outside, but its homely inside, the prices are good (cash only though), and the food is obviously excellent. One drawback is they run out of meats sometimes if they get really busy.

I'm going to Fat Bob's soon :D

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
My recent health scare (which isn't fully cleared yet) has me wishing I could enjoy some BBQ. May be a while until I'm brave enough to try that again. Nothing like being told what to eat for dinner tonight for an appointment tomorrow morning.

In the end, it's a good thing because it's a wake up call for me health wise. It's definitely scared me straight to take care of myself even if everything ends up being 100% okay.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
My recent health scare (which isn't fully cleared yet) has me wishing I could enjoy some BBQ. May be a while until I'm brave enough to try that again. Nothing like being told what to eat for dinner tonight for an appointment tomorrow morning.

In the end, it's a good thing because it's a wake up call for me health wise. It's definitely scared me straight to take care of myself even if everything ends up being 100% okay.

Cardiac problem?

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
I don't know yet, but no it's not cardiac.

I had a bad abdominal issue a week ago and my doc thinks it's probably gallstone related. I actually have an ultrasound tomorrow to confirm if that's it or it's something else.

So I have to try and stay away in general from fatty foods, alcohol, caffeine, chocolate, spicy things, you know, all of the good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad