Player Discussion: Kieffer Bellows *Waived - Claimed by Philadelphia Flyers*

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
you seriously expecting a big move at the deadline? it's possible, there's cap space and surely someone will be available.

The Eichel move by Vegas was smart (and risky). We'd be wild-guess-pointless speculation at this stage, and frankly, the fans and media know SHIT anyway
True, I don't know what to expect really, that's why my original point was I would have taken Bellows just as backfill

Schedule will only get tougher and guys are bound to get nicked up. Unless these new guys are that good and if they are why haven't they been here until now

Funny, Bellows in Charlotte tonight and tomorrow. No interest in seeing him. Wife takes kid to karate tonight so a pre game nap and a home-cooked meal await(I'll let you know what she slops up!😄)

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
Funny, Bellows in Charlotte tonight and tomorrow. No interest in seeing him. Wife takes kid to karate tonight so a pre game nap and a home-cooked meal await(I'll let you know what she slops up!😄)
pre-game nap, home-cooked meal, game-night -- you're living the life of the elite in society Mike C!

I already had pizza for lunch, 3 espressos, burgers soon, life is good.

• Love
Reactions: Mike C

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
pre-game nap, home-cooked meal, game-night -- you're living the life of the elite in society Mike C!

I already had pizza for lunch, 3 espressos, burgers soon, life is good.
I'll hit the Italian Cafe tomorrow afternoon for the espresso. Got a Manhattan Special in the fridge which I might pop open if there is victory tonight.

Life indeed is good!

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Sooner or later the time will come where we will have to accept him for what he is. He may not be what was expected but still has value for what he does.

There's no real science to this, but I'll give him another season or two.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad