KHL Playoffs / Gagarin Cup 2013 • Semifinals

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Once again KHL TV shows the host and the studio guest minutes before they actually start the "talk" and they don't seem to know... is that meant to make them look like iditios or are the KHL TV guys pure amateurs? :D

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Once again KHL TV shows the host and the studio guest minutes before they actually start the "talk" and they don't seem to know... is that meant to make them look like iditios or are the KHL TV guys pure amateurs? :D

This is more likely

metmag

Mar 4, 2013
Traktor wasn't attacking at all, did they think they were gonna play a full period of D against Ak-Bars top line? Step it up!

Go Traktor!!!

Night_Vole

Mar 25, 2007
T dot
Well I'm sad that my Bars didn't win. But Traktor is a very likable team, im happy for them and will be cheering for them in the finals.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Traktor are completely deserved in the Gagarin Cup finals!!! Ak Bars had a 3-1 lead which was completely lucky already after Traktor threw away several big leads in game #4 and then they played three miserable games in a row!

I never had the feeling after the 3-1 lead for Ak Bars in this series that they really wanted to win it. Traktor just looked more motivated!

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad