KHL Playoffs / Gagarin Cup 2013 • Semifinals

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Zherdev, Bodrov, Ketov, Lemtyugov to name a few, who were all pried away from poorer teams as leaders and turned into 4th line players.

1. Zherdev played on all 4 lines, basically was used as THE offensive joker. And he played well but not over his potential. He was defenisively more than I could ask for and offensively he was... Zherdev. A great goal, then a stupid dump or a useless dangle try. you can't take the country out of the girl. He's a grown up player. He won't change. And AkBars has got nearly the most out of him. But I would be more than happy if our management would have heard the voice of reason and kept Osipov instead of chasing Zherdev.

2. Bodrov is playing exactly the role he schould be playing on a contending team. A very valuable one we appreciate in Kazan. I don't even know what you are talking about.

3. Why is Ketov playing on the 4th line for Bill's NT? It's one thing being a 1st liner on Severstal adn another one being on a contending team or a NT.

4. The one and only superstar Nikolai "Wineass" Lemtyugov got his chance with Traktor in this series due to injuries aaaaand... got benched by Belousov. All because he's a superb player AkBars turned into a 4th liner. I was happy the day they sent him off.

Last edited by a moderator:

od71

Apr 8, 2012
Teens usually take U18 tournaments as experience, skill build, and exposure to scouts for draft.

Nichushkin will get nothing from this tournament. Furthermore the team cant be that bad that they need to uproot the best possible player against everyone's will to have a chance at gold.

Right, but Tretyak doesn't care about it in that case. He worries about NT more

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I mean it's u18, Canada is not bringing their best, who cares, let some other kid fight for fame.

it doesnt matter what he says, tractor must release him.

tell it our federation

Finland has had a similar potential scheduling conflict the last few years. Mikael Granlund was able to play in 2010 thanks to his team getting eliminated, Teuvo Teräväinen and Juuso Ikonen missed a game or two from the beginning of the tournament last year because their teams were still involved in the playoffs (they looked a little tired during the tourney, especially Ikonen) and Sasha Barkov likely would've missed the tournament this year even without injury. Finnish hockey fed would rather let the kids play in the playoffs as long as they are in key roles.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Finland has had a similar potential scheduling conflict the last few years. Mikael Granlund was able to play in 2010 thanks to his team getting eliminated, Teuvo Teräväinen and Juuso Ikonen missed a game or two from the beginning of the tournament last year because their teams were still involved in the playoffs (they looked a little tired during the tourney, especially Ikonen) and Sasha Barkov likely would've missed the tournament this year even without injury. Finnish hockey fed would rather let the kids play in the playoffs as long as they are in key roles.

that's the proper way of doing business.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad