KHL on TV - TV Coverage in Europe (incl. Web-TV)

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Does Viasat Hockey FIN show every gameday a live match?

Slight clarification to what I posted earlier. The biggest Finnish hockey site Jatkoaika.com opened a sponsored forum/section (Hockey's Future/HFBoards, take note) at it's message board, where Viasat Finland's main pbp guy and another guy from the channel (who previously wrote hockey stories for Urheilulehti for a long while), answer questions from poster from all hockey areas. A poster asked why they only air KHL games around mid day when practically everyone is working instead of evening games, the channel's informant replied that they don't have very much say in the matter, those games are pretty much what they get.

In case anyone is curious what this sponsored forum looks like: http://keskustelu.jatkoaika.com/forumdisplay.php?f=202

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Hi guys, I want to start buying the single game pass web broadcasts from KHL since they are pretty cheap. My question is what is the security like with the payment methods.. They seem to be Russian companies and I have not heard of them. Is it secure? Which method is recommended? I wish they accepted Paypal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad