KHL Jersey store

coyotechrisz

Apr 21, 2004
did anyone order from there already? I'm living in Austria and wonder how much shippping etc. would cost..

couldn't find anything on the website!

would be interested in T-Shirts,Hoodies of some Teams...

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
did anyone order from there already? I'm living in Austria and wonder how much shippping etc. would cost..

couldn't find anything on the website!

would be interested in T-Shirts,Hoodies of some Teams...

Might be a bit late and a bump, but I ordered 3 pucks (CSKA, Admiral and Medvescak) and one KHL scarf this autumn. The shipping was 33 Euros (!) from Latvia to Sweden.

thepetrochemist

Jan 8, 2014
Genève Switzerland
I'd say to everyone expecting merch handled like NHL, you will be highly disapointed...

My own experience trying to order stuff from less-popular team :

KHL.ru store had only 1 t-shirt left in stock and seems like they dont plan to add any.
I order 1 jersey form Lutch, took a bunch of weeks but arrived ok.

Tried to order straight from the promo department form the team : took forever to handle, had to get translated every e-mail and even had to ask someone i know in russia to pay for me cuz they didn't ship or take money from another country... fun times...

About KHL europe store, they don't carry much so far... time will tell..

Also I'm wondering if Lutch is still manufacturer for all teams ? I've heard they lsot some contracts and they don't selll most 2014 jerseys this season too...

Ivan94

Jun 1, 2013
Germany
We're the same country for americans anyway :)

2karta3.jpg

My favorite:

USA_6.jpg

the whole article

robwangjing

Jul 10, 2013
Beijing
I will take this thread even more off-topic now, sorry! But I really found this one funny.

7a005446-17cc-4f0e-9129-56c315ba9f01.jpg

"Glad to see college paid off..." haha. :D

And one thing that I noticed is that most seemed to pick Spain, Italy, France very easily. Even UK and Portugal most of the times. But not Germany? I find that very strange. Also Russia most people should have known. It's huge. :D

I'd say to everyone expecting merch handled like NHL, you will be highly disapointed...

My own experience trying to order stuff from less-popular team :

KHL.ru store had only 1 t-shirt left in stock and seems like they dont plan to add any.
I order 1 jersey form Lutch, took a bunch of weeks but arrived ok.

Tried to order straight from the promo department form the team : took forever to handle, had to get translated every e-mail and even had to ask someone i know in russia to pay for me cuz they didn't ship or take money from another country... fun times...

About KHL europe store, they don't carry much so far... time will tell..

Also I'm wondering if Lutch is still manufacturer for all teams ? I've heard they lsot some contracts and they don't selll most 2014 jerseys this season too...

Lutch lost a lot of the contracts to the bigger clubs like SKA, CSKA, Atlant, Lokomotiv and Donbass, They almost lost the one for Dynamo Moscow. Not who handles the jerseys from Vityaz and Spartak (though they did make the Vityaz jersey that had the retro logo this year) Lutch also still carries Salavat, Neftekhimik, Severstal, Ak Bars, Barys, Amur, both Metallurgs, Traktor, Torpedo, Admiral, Sibir, Avto, Minsk, and Omsk and the remaining teams Medvescak, Slovan, Lev, Riga are all handled by manufacturers within their countries.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Just started getting into collecting some KHL jerseys... Besides ebay or something... Is there any top store to purchase from?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad