KHL Jersey store

I would recommend www.prorussianjerseys.com as well I have bought about 7 jerseys from him 3 off his site and the other 4 were customized and I have about 3 more on the way too, Robert the site owner offers great customer service and is willing to answer any questions you may have too. He does have a 2011/2012 Dynamo Moscow Ovechkin pro jersey on his site available as well with pics if you want to check it out.

Sokil

Ukraine Specialitsky
Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
supermensa.org
where can i get VHL jerseys? I swear to god, I found a site that had Donbass and Sokil jerseys, and I even downloaded the pngs from the site....and can't find the bookmark. They had like everyone on there.

RedAce

Mar 9, 2005
New York, NY
I also will say to me http://lutchusa.com/ is the best place to get any Russian jersey you need.
If they do not have it in stock they will get it for you. there customer service has been great and they will get you anything you need.

ult

Sep 21, 2009
Lutchusa.com is original manufacturer. Others are just resellers.

Dont Hinder Jinder

Friend of Rick Bognar
Oct 14, 2011
I read earlier there was some controversy around Lutch and not sending orders. Has this problem been resolved? I'm looking for KHL jerseys to ship to Canada, both Lutch and ProRussianJerseys have what I'm looking for, but Lutch is a bit better on the wallet LOL

Any recommendations?

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Also I heard there was going to be a store made available to North America? I want to buy those new hoodies they have?

ult

Sep 21, 2009
European version will be aimed at both Europe and NA.

Any hoodie in particular you're interested in? Because I think sometimes it's better to look at team's websites. They have much wider catalog than khl store. You won't find stuff like this there.

62719730.jpg
93758802.jpg

I read earlier there was some controversy around Lutch and not sending orders. Has this problem been resolved? I'm looking for KHL jerseys to ship to Canada, both Lutch and ProRussianJerseys have what I'm looking for, but Lutch is a bit better on the wallet LOL

Any recommendations?

ProRussianJerseys is an excellent site if you choose to order through them, the owner Robert is great to deal with and will answer any questions you may have and also if there is a particular order you would like made he can do it for you.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
European version will be aimed at both Europe and NA.

Any hoodie in particular you're interested in? Because I think sometimes it's better to look at team's websites. They have much wider catalog than khl store. You won't find stuff like this there.

62719730.jpg
93758802.jpg

Thanks Ult... The hoodie and shirts re new to the online shop they caught my eye because they are in english and have stitched embroidery. Very, very nice. They have shirts in the same style but they only a few teams currently - Ufa, Metallurg (Magnitka and Kuznetsk), Im waiting for Traktor to put theres up for sale.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Today I ordered a #33 Chara jersey via the Lev Prague website. According to them delivery takes a couple of weeks despite me being in the neighbouring country lol. :)

Iggy Smalls

Jun 6, 2010
I hope come the holidays that the English/European KHL site will have a lot more items. I'd love to get a Metallurg Magnitogorsk hoodie and scarf.

jaxxs

Sep 13, 2007
shop is back online, but the shipping is crazy high for a 18euro t-shirt , shipping to canada cost 42 euro

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00