KHL goalie picks a bad time for a drink

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Quite the level of confidence the goalie has there in his defense

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Uhh thinking pass all the way much? Did he even look towards the net at any point?

Jan 3, 2012
I know a lot of fans hate people shouting SHOOT in the stands... but if it's ever justified... it's now.

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
How did he not know they were approaching his goal? I'm actually wondering. Is the goalie deaf (literally)?

That's the killer. Did no one even think of yelling to the goalie, or was he just not paying attention?

edit: Goal scored on the other side of the ice and the ref didn't stop the play, so that explains that.

Last edited:

ES

Feb 14, 2004
Finland
Great moment.

I read an explanation that there had been a goal in the other end which was originally unseen by the referees.

Mathieu

Aug 28, 2010
In the video description :

" Seconds before this weird moment, Max Mayorov had sent it past Yeryomenko to score Ufa's second of the night. However, the referee didn't stop the game, while Dynamo has a hypotetical chance to score a good goal while Andrei Gavrilov was too busy on his deal. "

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
In the video description :

" Seconds before this weird moment, Max Mayorov had sent it past Yeryomenko to score Ufa's second of the night. However, the referee didn't stop the game, while Dynamo has a hypotetical chance to score a good goal while Andrei Gavrilov was too busy on his deal. "

Well, that certainly explains why the goalie was acting like the play was dead :laugh:

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
Arena horn sounded and half his team was celebrating with their arms in the air before this break happened, still probably should have been waiting for the refs signal but I can see why he went for a water break.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad