KHL 2013 Pre-Season Matches, Tournaments and Camps Talk

SCBdude

SC Bern 1931
Sep 20, 2012
Eisstadion Allmend
Swiss animals. Typical low-lives. Good it is on youtube now and everyone can see what scum lives in Switzerland. :naughty:

Seriously? :shakehead

HCAP fans are known to be a rather violent group. But in regular season they would never get the opportunity to do something like that. There was absolutely no security and they let the Ambri fans stand right above CSKA's lockerroom. That's just dumb. (I'm of course not saying that Ambri's fans conduct was excusable). I go to see my team (SC Bern) every home game and as many away games as possible and I know as a fact that conduct like this is the exception, not the rule.

Last edited:

seeep

Mar 13, 2011
after more than 2 weeks of pre-season games i made a little statistic "KHL vs other european leagues"

Switzerland
12 games
8 wins - 4 losses (39:31)
Sweden
0 games
0-0(0:0)
Finland
7 games
7-0 (35:11)
Germany
3 games
1-2 (6:9)
Czech
7 games
2-5 (15:23)

Slovakia
0 games
0-0 (0:0)
Belarus
5 games
4-1 (19:3)
EBEL
3 games
3-0 (15:3)

VHL
6 games
4-1-1 (23:8)

Germany-2
1 game
1-0 (3:1)
Switzerland-2
2 games
2-0 (8:3)

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
after more than 2 weeks of pre-season games i made a little statistic "KHL vs other european leagues"

Switzerland
12 games
8 wins - 4 losses (39:31)
Sweden
0 games
0-0(0:0)
Finland
7 games
7-0 (35:11)

Germany
3 games
1-2 (6:9)
Czech
7 games
2-5 (15:23)

Slovakia
0 games
0-0 (0:0)
Belarus
5 games
4-1 (19:3)
EBEL
3 games
3-0 (15:3)

VHL
6 games
4-1-1 (23:8)

Germany-2
1 game
1-0 (3:1)
Switzerland-2
2 games
2-0 (8:3)

The Finnish record is absolutely horrible. 2-3 games can be excused but ALL games? :naughty:

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
The Finnish record is absolutely horrible. 2-3 games can be excused but ALL games? :naughty:
One interesting thing about these games is the amount of penalties.

In SKA-Saipa game SKA received 12 minutes of penalties while Saipa only 2 minutes of penalties. In Sibir-Ilves game Sibir received 8 minutes of penalties while Ilves received 4 minutes of penalties.

The Blues-Admiral game was probably the only game so far where the KHL team did not get far more penalties.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
One interesting thing about these games is the amount of penalties.

In SKA-Saipa game SKA received 12 minutes of penalties while Saipa only 2 minutes of penalties. In Sibir-Ilves game Sibir received 8 minutes of penalties while Ilves received 4 minutes of penalties.

The Blues-Admiral game was probably the only game so far where the KHL team did not get far more penalties.

:facepalm:

Note that he didn't see either game. Those who did see, said the penalties we're all justified.

What do they call a person who sees conspiracies where there isn't one?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

They've faced so far the likes of TPS (in their first real pre-season game after about a week on ice compared to SKA's 3 weeks), Ilves (who finished last in the league two years in a row) and Blues (not a top team either and also seem to have trouble paying salaries and equipment). HPK and Lukko were the only mid table or playoff contenders and the former lost after shootout and Lukko by one goal (in their first proper pre-season game too). Two years ago JYP beat all KHL teams they faced, including the likes of Kazan and SKA.

seeep

Mar 13, 2011

Note that he didn't see either game. Those who did see, said the penalties we're all justified.

lol, i don't think he talked about a fictitious penalties, just noticed about KHL's teams problems with unforced penalties

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site

Did I say anything about the penalties being unjustified or justified? I just stated a fact that KHL teams have so far received far more penalties in these games than their Finnish opponents.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Just curious, why you bring games here which were played before 2+ years? I have no problem to see JYP playing KHL teams this offseason.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Did I say anything about the penalties being unjustified or justified? I just stated a fact that KHL teams have so far received far more penalties in these games than their Finnish opponents.

Not here but you've certainly made your opinion clear at Jatkoaika.com about it. :laugh:

I could post them all here for everyone's enjoyment/laughter, if you want. :D

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Radulov's response isn't much better: 'I'll ****ing kill them'.

So what? Being attacked provokes a reaction. He is a human being, no machine. And those people definately were...

Do you think Radulov would have gone crazy by the first chance and made a chainsaw massacre?

Why should he even think about these little kids... they are nobodies... he is a super star.

Hockeyfan31*

Radulov is quite the character, one of my favorite hockey players actually

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad