Kevin Poulin Appreciation Thread

Strome18

Oct 23, 2010
Florida

Lek

Nov 25, 2006
Raleigh
Well....still would not bet it all here, but he certainly looks much better. He seems to be putting more thought into his play rather than just instinctively. His positioning is also much improved in a short period of time.

macleod50

Apr 24, 2006
Long Island, NY
The guy is only 23 years old and only has 44 NHL games. Flaws? Absolutely. I want to see what he can do with an NHL defense in front of him though.

scott99

May 13, 2005
The guy is only 23 years old and only has 44 NHL games. Flaws? Absolutely. I want to see what he can do with an NHL defense in front of him though.

As one if his biggest fans, it brings a smile to my face to see him playing well. 7-2 his last 9 starts.

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
Just can't expect this guy to routinely win games. He isn't there yet. His positioning is awful...cost the game tonight.

2 years with the same poor goal tending and no fix from the GM. Pretty sad.

nyscene

Jul 26, 2006
PANIC!
Kiss of death. 6 goals tonight.

nailed-it_o_201328.jpg

:cry::cry:

Paulinho

No Man's Sky
Jun 8, 2003
Earth
He has been awful all year. I am just at a loss for words when people say he has been good. Even during the hot steak he has not been good. Guy is always over playing every pass and flat out lost at times.

Don't really blame him tonight, the team died in the third. Would love to see us trade for Justin Peters and sign Hiller in the off season.

Skip To My Lou

Abused Fan
May 4, 2010
Garden City, NY
He has been awful all year. I am just at a loss for words when people say he has been good. Even during the hot steak he has not been good. Guy is always over playing every pass and flat out lost at times.

Don't really blame him tonight, the team died in the third. Would love to see us trade for Justin Peters and sign Hiller in the off season.

o_O

Do you watch the games backwards? He has been awesome all road trip and today he had a bad game.

Goalies have bad games. It makes me laugh how he can play so well for a certain stretch of games, and then has a bad game and everyone turns on him.

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
o_O

Do you watch the games backwards? He has been awesome all road trip and today he had a bad game.

Goalies have bad games. It makes me laugh how he can play so well for a certain stretch of games, and then has a bad game and everyone turns on him.

That's because his flaws are apparent in even in his wins. His flaws will always be there.

Man, he sucked tonight.

Riddick

Feb 29, 2004
its a bit peculiar, was the last GOOD backup this team has had...Wade Dubielewicz?

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
This team needs an answer outside the organization. Sick and tired of EVERY young gun being the answer. Let them develop like a normal team would before throwing them into the fire.

Paulinho

No Man's Sky
Jun 8, 2003
Earth
o_O

I must because i think he is absolutely utterly awful.

Paulinho

No Man's Sky
Jun 8, 2003
Earth
And i feel the same in the games we win. I cringe every time i see him rolling all over the ice. He is a mongoloid version of Hasek with out a clue.

On the bright side de Haan has impressed me and i didn't have high hopes for him, just wish he wasn't so soft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad