Prospect Info: Kevin Korchinski, 7th Overall, 2022 NHL Draft

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Exactly.

The overreaction of the play of a kid who is holding his own even though he's been thrown to the NHL wolves on a terrible team, as well as the agenda to blame Richardson for anything and everything, is way over the top.
I've blamed Richardson for the Richardson things and Tinordi for the Tinordi things and you've constantly insinuated that I'm pushing a narrative.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

statswatcher

Jul 27, 2022
people talk about "narratives" in these circles as though it were something negative. you also see the word "agenda" used interchangeably. really what they mean is someone is persistently saying something they disagree with.

if you aren't just blandly listing game results and box scores, if at any point you look at two events separated by space and time and connect the two with things like causality or symbolism, then you have created a narrative. it's completely facile to even point it out when put in these terms. you don't accomplish anything by it, and typically you are guilty of the very thing you are decrying. you are much better off finding a narrative that you believe is true, and arguing it against other narratives.

Reactions: Crow

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
You definitely see what you want to see. Narratives within narratives. We're through the looking glass.
Truthfully, I can understand you and others not liking a bottom pairing dman who at least can use his body and reach to his advantage but this thing with firing Luke by the armchair coaches has reached the preposterous level.

Repeating things over and over at every opportunity doesn't make it so.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Truthfully, I can understand you and others not liking a bottom pairing dman who at least can use his body and reach to his advantage but this thing with firing Luke by the armchair coaches has reached the preposterous level.

Go ahead and show me where I said they should fire LuRich?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

Tinordi isn't a bottom pairing D on any team in the NHL, including the worst team in the league, the Hawks.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Well the NCAA is goibgvthecwYvofvpaying student-athleyes and allowing g NIL's...The CHL teams pay bupkiss to the kids playing tgere butxtgexCHL 3 leagues are beibg sued by union of over 18 year olds for higher pay abd NIL rights..

This is Alk gettingvsmei'₩ro whenever they play now...so goibg to AHL by any over 18 should be allowed..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad