Injury Report: Kevin Hayes abdominal surgery (Sep. 21); Re-injured (Nov. 16); Returned and played (Dec. 1)

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Or.....he just lied.

Lying for tactical purposes is definitely a reasonable possibility, but I'd prefer a lie that doesn't make him look a like an idiot :laugh:
(or it's just a context thing as MSE mentioned)

*exaggerated on my part, but I hope you know what I mean

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I keep thinking the title of this thread is "Hayes Has Abomination Surgery"

eBULFD7.jpg

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I guess that every team has a tendency to bring back players too fast. The guys want to get into mix because they’re competitive. However this pattern of re-injuring themselves is getting boring. They need to be kept off of the ice longer to get a fuller re-hab no matter how badly they want back in.

To be fair, that was a freak move, that might have hurt a player even without surgery, the human body isn't supposed to twist that way.
Could just be that he tore some scar tissue and needs a couple weeks for the pain and swelling to go down.

Reactions: Curufinwe

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
He was sent down to work on his defense and he has proved that he has improved his defense by scoring more points so he is therefore now ready.

SEE?

Actually, I think he may have won a defensive zone draw last game, so we're good, but of course I didn't actually watch, but that doesn't matter because I'm entitled to my opinions, which are just as good as yours even though they are not based on nerd stats.

Reactions: Striiker and pit

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Three surgeries in less than a year for the same issue would be alarming to say the least. I'm sure they are going to do everything they can to delay the next surgery until the offseason.

It's hard to believe, but he has found a way to be even more useless than usual - by not being available at all. Once he gets back, though, we are going to take off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad