Proposal: Keller for Alex Nylander+

SnoopDogg

Gin and Juice
Jan 13, 2016
Buffalo
I know this proposal makes no sense but I love this Keller kid and we just missed him by 1 spot in the draft, what will the + have to be to make this proposal equal?

Before I'm flamed this obviously would never happen, but I'm just looking at how you'd gauge his value.

Gavy

Jan 30, 2012
Ottawa
Despite being drafted earlier, I think Nylander is and will be better than Keller. Wouldn't add to get him

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
I'd have thought you'd be after Sergachev if anybody, that's the guy Buffalo should have picked IMO

Keller + Rieder for Nylander + Girgersons

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Isn't Keller significantly more skilled? One of the few USNDP players to be moved up an age group along with Matthews, Eichel, etc. Ya' know, he's kinda good.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
I wasn't a huge Nylander fan going into the draft so it would take a decent amount for me. Keller is a hell of a player, his vision and creativity is really special.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Their value is identical ... but since you're asking for a player you need to add as an incentive to team who isnt looking to move the player.

Weird thread.

MDCSL

Jun 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
He's a sabres fan, he's talking about Alex not William.

Anyways, 0 chance buffalo or coyotes does this, if they wanted Keller they'd have just drafted him. It's a toss-up who becomes the better NHL player, but a month after the draft isn't the time to trade the prospect you just drafted.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
lol at the suggestions that zona adds.
the picked keller over nylander...they wouldnt add.

deal makes no sense anyways, both players are gonna be good.
it would take a massive overpay to pry keller out of zona

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
Makes no sense. Chayka took Keller for a reason. The + would have to be excessive to the point Buffalo fans would never accept.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
This thread is absurd. Arizona could've had Nylander if they wanted him. They took Keller instead. Because they like him better. Obviously.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
I'll say this as a jets fan. Arizona rumored to be interested in Trouba.

I don't know who I'd want more between Keller or Strome. Keller is incredibly skilled. Star in the making

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
From what I've heard Nylander hasn't been as impressive as people thought at camp. So it seems to me that OP is pressing the panic button.

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
From what I've heard Nylander hasn't been as impressive as people thought at camp. So it seems to me that OP is pressing the panic button.

...? I'm sure the poster isn't a member of the Sabres organization who's been watching camp daily.

From what I've seen from him in the preseason, he's actually impressed me quite a bit.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad