Keith Yandle...

Bruin4Life

Nov 6, 2006
I hear he plays hockey and is a defenceman. Can anyone confirm with link?

Am I doing this right?

617Marine

Aug 17, 2012
Boston
I went to school with him, so besides the obvious talent he displays in the show...

Dude is hilarious, not full of himself like you might expect, total Boston kid through and through. Would love to see him on the B's, although given PHX's fascination with him he'd be hard to get.

Dtb1381

Dec 30, 2011
Boston
From my hometown, Always shops in the summer at my grocery store, down to earth always willing to talk hockey and obviously a great hockey talent and would love for him to be home

Kaoz*

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/coy...phoenix-coyotes-ready-season-fans-return.html

Coyotes looking for scoring.

But as usual, Maloney is looking at possibilities outside the organization to help the squad, mainly on offense.

“It’s really no different than any day,” Maloney said. “We look to get better every day.”

The chatter among general managers already has started, and Maloney figures deals could happen soon rather than teams waiting to see how they start.

“The good thing for us is they’re asking about our players and would you do this, would you look at that, would you think of this, and I’m like, ‘Absolutely, if that makes us better,’” Maloney said.

Krejci for Yandle... makes too much sense.

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
So if Krejci is moved for Yandle who gets moved from the blueline? Boychuk, Ference or Quiader?

Assuming Seguin is shifted to center the B's become woefully thin on the wing and i doubt any of the above blueliners brings back a high end top-6 winger...

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Well, the Bruins need a defenseman pretty badly IMO. The general consensus seems to be that Hamilton will see limited time and I'm not totally comfortable with the D as currently projected.

I don't know a whole lot about Yandle. I know he's a good skater and the oft-referenced PMD.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Any truth to the rumor that this is why Krejci is not here yet?

I guess we'd better call the cops - somebody was impersonating Krejci at Ristuccia today.

734325_10151254273664962_542955436_n.jpg

Wow, he's good too - even had Lucic and Horton fooled.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Krejci
McQuaid

for

Yandle
Boedker

God, I love Boedker's game. I want to see him on the Bruins as much as I do Yandle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad