Keith Primeau

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
They have been buying up plenty of local rinks. Per there website, they own 29, including all 6 local rinks.

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
I was never a big Primeau fan because I always thought he should have been more dominant than he was. I wanted the Flyers to get him in the 1990 draft, but he went one ahead of where we picked.

I feel he was like Bobby Holik, in that he was big and solid defensively, but it always seemed there was untapped offensive ability.

I mainly was irritated because they traded Brind'Amour, who was my favorite Flyer at the time and who I think was a better player overall.

I can't remember why, but I thought there was something that made me think he thought more highly of himself than he should have. Did he want to get traded from Detroit because of his playing time?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I like the Hayes comparison. He often left me feeling like he could/should be producing more but couldn't put it together. Of course he was on the wrong end of his career here, which probably did much to fuel that perception.

Definitely a trade the Flyers lost.

Reactions: swami24

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Local to me, lower Bucks Co. Iceland, Igloo, Grundy, Revolution, NE Skatezone and Bucks Co Ice

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
Primeau had one of the greatest playoff performances I've seen in my life in 2003-04, leading the Flyers to the ECF.

That's what I'll always remember about Primeau. His performance during that run was incredible.
Those super clutch short handed goals!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00