Confirmed with Link: Keith Jones actually set to be named real life part-time President of Hockey Operations, Danny Briere full-time GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
IMG_0600.gif

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Let this be a perfect reminder that the contrarians will defend anything and everything that this franchise does blindly.

This is indefensible. Nothing has changed in a positive manner here. They’re more embarrassing then ever before. There is no plan. There is no vision. There is only “Be A f***ing Flyer.”

I’d rather Chuck Fletcher be GM then a God Emperor Tortorella, Briere, and Keith f***ing Jones led team.

f*** this shit.

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
“We really want to make sure we connect in this new era in a stronger way with our sponsors, our season ticket holders, and fan base in general,” Hilferty said. “This journey we’re about to go on, we want people to get excited about it, because they’re getting believable, honest assessments of where we are. The president will play a key role in delivering that narrative to the public.”

We hired a President on the basis of how well he can mingle with season ticket holders.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
“We really want to make sure we connect in this new era in a stronger way with our sponsors, our season ticket holders, and fan base in general,” Hilferty said. “This journey we’re about to go on, we want people to get excited about it, because they’re getting believable, honest assessments of where we are. The president will play a key role in delivering that narrative to the public.”

We hired a President on the basis of how well he can mingle with season ticket holders.
The Flyers way.

The way to connect with all of those people is to build a quality team. That will never happen with these clowns.

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
At one time, the Washington Commanders were the worst run team in professional sports.

The Philadelphia Flyers? They just broke the glass toilet bowl the Commanders established.

Now, there's a little part of me that goes Briere and Jones can be somewhat successful in this debacle, but it's going to be tough. The four horsemen are still there. If Jones can get them fired or somehow leave the organization, I might change my tune, but this has the potential to be REALLY bad. It's already Commanders bad and that's no standard any organization should aspire to....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad