Keep Tanev or Toffoli?

Who would you pick (at similar cap hits and term)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
So even if the sky isn't falling, losing both Tanev and Stecher demands some acquisitions on the D. What options do you see out there? Sit still and give Sautner 82 games and Benn on 2nd pairing with Edler...?

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
I suspect they are negotiating with Stecher and toffoli. Hopefully JB has the balls to play hardball and leave us some cap space. If they return at slight pay cuts, and JV doesn't get much of a raise, we should be ok to sign both Pods and Tryamkin in the spring and summer.

I like our chances for 21 -22 if we add Pods Tryamkin rathbone Hoglander and sign Tofolli and Stecher to friendly deals. Cuz at that point we are going to need money for Hughes and EP.

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
I suspect they are negotiating with Stecher and toffoli. Hopefully JB has the balls to play hardball and leave us some cap space. If they return at slight pay cuts, and JV doesn't get much of a raise, we should be ok to sign both Pods and Tryamkin in the spring and summer.

I like our chances for 21 -22 if we add Pods Tryamkin rathbone Hoglander and sign Tofolli and Stecher to friendly deals. Cuz at that point we are going to need money for Hughes and EP.

Think you missed stecher signing in Detroit

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
So even if the sky isn't falling, losing both Tanev and Stecher demands some acquisitions on the D. What options do you see out there? Sit still and give Sautner 82 games and Benn on 2nd pairing with Edler...?

there's not many D left.... Vatanen?? a middle of the road in everything type of D.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation

And...nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad