Recalled/Assigned: Kassian, Reinhart, Hunt Assigned to Bakersfield (3 Game Weekend)

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Seems to be the right move as a whole. I'm sure others could go down without waivers, but a guy like Nurse really needs a break. I'm also sure there are others such as Schultz who would clear waivers and could sure use the time to work on their game, but that isn't that realistic of an option I guess.

Nurse is definitely a guy that needs to take a step back for a few days. Hit the beach for a bit, kid. Carrying Schultz around must be exhausting.

Oilfan2

13.5%
Aug 12, 2005
Seems to be the right move as a whole. I'm sure others could go down without waivers, but a guy like Nurse really needs a break. I'm also sure there are others such as Schultz who would clear waivers and could sure use the time to work on their game, but that isn't that realistic of an option I guess.

Schultz wouldn't clear waivers..

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Assist for Reinhart, assist for Kassian (and apparently pissed off the Moose bench so badly they were taking swings at him :laugh:) and 3 assists for Hunt.

If Hunt could be half the player in the NHL that he is in the AHL...

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
Assist for Reinhart, assist for Kassian (and apparently pissed off the Moose bench so badly they were taking swings at him :laugh:) and 3 assists for Hunt.

If Hunt could be half the player in the NHL that he is in the AHL...

It's true what we've been saying for years: It's easy to love this kind of guy when he's on your team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad