Speculation: Kassian extension coming?

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Or Holland is telling Curran to straighten out his client so he stops taking stupid penalties, or he's going to be traded before the deadline.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
He's obviously getting a raise from the 1.95 he's making now. I could see him getting 3 million x 4 years. The problem is that he's a 4th liner that can play with Mcdavid but they will replace him on Mcdavids line once they get a more skilled player for that role.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
I was thinking something was up when he was talking about the Rat not being smart enough to remember he’s going to keep seeing Kass for years to come

Oilers better hope its less then 4x4

I’d assume so. He’s been really good for us since he got here, but he’s still never cracked 30 points (obviously it’ll happen this year though). My hope was to extend him for something like 3 years @2.5, but he probably gets 4 years @3.0-3.5

Likewise, enjoy Neal.

oh we are, thanks. He’s got a legit shot at putting up 30 goals again this year, and he’s been a great fit in the locker room. We still can’t believe we got him for Lucic

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
Big, tough players who can also skate are not always easy to come by. A multi-year deal definitely makes sense for both sides. What do Oilers fans think the AAV will be?

mouz135

Apr 27, 2013
Overpayment coming up. I look forward to the inevitable overpayment of Nurse and Ryan NoGood Hopkins as well. Should be good

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad