Post-Game Talk: Kasshole

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
- I really like the look of our 2nd line. Drai, Nuge and Yammer play well together.
- McDavid needs help on his line.
- Bear had a weak game but whatever, he has impressed so far.
- Nurse probably thinking about what he gets to eat after the game with 20sec left.
- I thought Kass is gonna kill Tkachuk :laugh:
- Don't hate me on that one: Tkachuk would be good on our team, but f*** him.
- Smith should have started imo.
- Larsson looks so desinterested in everything he does: his skating is lazy, his hits are weak, his shots are muffins. Whatever happened to him, it'sad seeing him like this. He is a total liability and makes every pair he plays on worse. Poor dude.
I fully agree. Great points.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belchior

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
- I really like the look of our 2nd line. Drai, Nuge and Yammer play well together.
- McDavid needs help on his line.

I have a legit question. Can McDavid play without Draisaitl?
I mean, his production is close to halfed without him.
And Neal has become a problem for McDavid, Draisaitl and Nuge. Every single one decrease their production while on ice with him.
Move Neal to the 3rdline, with Haas and Chiasson? Neal Haas Chiasson.

Or try to be gutsy
Neal McDavid Currie
Draisaitl Nuge Yamamoto
Nygård Sheahan Kassian
Chiasson Haas Archibald

This team really has no depth at the top...

Last edited:

CookiesAndMilk

Generational Backhand Pass
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2016
Kyoto
I have a legit question. Can McDavid play without Draisaitl?
I mean, his production is close to halfed without him.
And Neal has become a problem for McDavid, Draisaitl and Nuge. Every single one decrease their production while on ice with him.
Move Neal to the 3rdline, with Haas and Chiasson? Neal Haas Chiasson.

Or try to be gutsy
Neal McDavid Currie
Draisaitl Nuge Yamamoto
Nygård Sheahan Kassian
Chiasson Haas Archibald

This team really has no depth at the top...
Well, Drai got the better end of the wingers and McDavid has to sort it out with Neal and Kass I guess. Every center would have his fair share of problems with these two. I also like what Nygard brings but he is better suited for a bottom 6 role.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Well, Drai got the better end of the wingers and McDavid has to sort it out with Neal and Kass I guess. Every center would have his fair share of problems with these two. I also like what Nygard brings but he is better suited for a bottom 6 role.

The good part is that Oilers finally foun some bottom 6 talent with Nygård, Haas, to some extent Chiasson ( dont trust him), Sheahan. Archibald, Khaira, Prussell is good defensivly, but cant help with producing.
So yeah, when Currie and Benson are doing it in Bakersfield, at least Currie would need a try in top 6. Now, while Kassian is suspended. And Cave nor Granlund is not a top 6 alternative.

CookiesAndMilk

Generational Backhand Pass
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2016
Kyoto
The good part is that Oilers finally foun some bottom 6 talent with Nygård, Haas, to some extent Chiasson ( dont trust him), Sheahan. Archibald, Khaira, Prussell is good defensivly, but cant help with producing.
So yeah, when Currie and Benson are doing it in Bakersfield, at least Currie would need a try in top 6. Now, while Kassian is suspended. And Cave nor Granlund is not a top 6 alternative.
I agree with most of them.

Chiasson can get out of his slump and should be fine. Khaira simply played his way off the team imo. He brings nothing at the moment and we have better players doing his job. I'd like to see more of Nygard and Haas (since I'm Swiss myself). I really wonder what a call-up for Benson does to him. In the end, we lack two good top6 wingers.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I think I have a simpler solution for the Tkachuk is a gutless coward who tries to injure people every game thing. You just have a guy like Archibald be on the same shift as Kassian, if there's a scrum, Archibald pulls Gaudreau out and squares off with him. Another time Bear could grab Gaudreau, Nurse could grab Monahan or even Khaira (if he's in the line up) could grab Monahan or Lindholm.

It happens enough, Tkachuk's teammates getting the **** kicked out them while he's doing his floppy turtle routine, they'll grow tired of if quickly.

Reactions: Rodd from Leduc

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
I had to stay off the internet for past two days after the shitshow on friday

how we doing boys

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Love that hot take from Ken Campbell from THN (not linking because I don't want to help him get hits). He thinks the worse play of this game was....McDavid shoving Tkachuk from behind after the 2nd hit on Kassian. Oh the horror! A little shove that had no danger to do anything. Gotta get that out of the game!

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Love that hot take from Ken Campbell from THN (not linking because I don't want to help him get hits). He thinks the worse play of this game was....McDavid shoving Tkachuk from behind after the 2nd hit on Kassian. Oh the horror! A little shove that had no danger to do anything. Gotta get that out of the game!
Oh, so that's where this take is coming from.. Read it on the mains thread and had to rewatch the vid to even notice McD pushing Ratboy. :laugh:

Didn't really notice how ridiculous the whole thing got over the last couple of days, now I'm REALLY looking forward to the 20th, this is going to be good.. :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad