Waived: Karri Ramo (update: recalled from Stockton)

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Is he really that bad? I rarely get to see the Flames but I thought I read he did quite good last season.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Is he really that bad?

He's not really that bad, but he's not really that good. He can win you games if you play well in front of him, but he won't steal you games. We had no need for him since the day we signed him, and now that's just coming to its inevitable conclusion.

Aug 21, 2014
Bound to happen. Would've preferred Hiller. Also looks like Treliving couldn't find a taker for either Hiller or Ramo.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
I think there's still a chance that he stays with the team if he's not claimed.

And KHL is more likely than Finland if he leaves NA.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
I think he'll be claimed. He had 1 crap goal last night but that game was not on Ramo.

He's been wildly inconsistent. Some great saves, then some weak goals like the one yesterday and the second Winnipeg goal.

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
I guess this really was the best option still left to break the goalie circus. Too bad but he wasn't getting the job done and that's the business. Neither was Hiller mind you but I guess they're thinking the cheaper guy has better chance of being claimed. My opinion of Tim Murray will plummet to new depths if he doesn't put in a claim.

...what's the time limit for changing usernames, by the way? :)

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad