Karlsson's speed on EN goal

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Amazing.

Tied with league lead in points already.

7 points +7 in 4 games and leads his team in PKTOI

I think this is the best start in Karlsson's career thus far.

leafsfan1234

Jun 18, 2016
Very impressive, you don't see that kind of effort to pad your stats in a 6-4 game very often.

Sensin5

Jan 27, 2013
Love it. Out in last minute to protect lead. Blocks big shot, pokes puck forward to clear zone, outskates three opponents (including one of their fastest) and scores to seal the victory.

Must be terrible at defense.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
I'm neither a huge fan nor huge hater. I like Karlsson and I don't think he's as bad defensively as other fanbases pretend he is. But then again, maybe not as good as Sens fans pretend. ;)

But that goal is just great. Fantastic play all across the rink's 200 feet. Block a shot, get the puck, overcome the defense and score the EN goal that kills. :clap:

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Just looks like a normal ENG to me. :dunno:

He blocked a shot from a standstill in his own zone and then beat 3 guys from the other team including brushing off a much larger OEL to score. The work ethic was quite impressive.

I don't see these type of ENG's, lol. Although I think the thread is not about the ENG but the speed and work ethic of EK from his own zone to the opposing zone.

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
As all of us statisticians know, teams win games when their forwards score goals.Never going to win a game taking those kinds of risks. :sarcasm:

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
If only he put this much effort into defending. I've seen him getting deked out and then going for a stroll

Sureves

Sep 29, 2008
Ottawa
I'm neither a huge fan nor huge hater. I like Karlsson and I don't think he's as bad defensively as other fanbases pretend he is. But then again, maybe not as good as Sens fans pretend. ;)

But that goal is just great. Fantastic play all across the rink's 200 feet. Block a shot, get the puck, overcome the defense and score the EN goal that kills. :clap:

His muscling off the opponent and kicking the puck to his stick (while preventing Domi from tying up his stick) was the cherry on top of this spectacular play.

Best empty net goal of all time.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
He blocked a shot from a standstill in his own zone and then beat 3 guys from the other team including brushing off a much larger OEL to score. The work ethic was quite impressive.

I don't see these type of ENG's, lol. Although I think the thread is not about the ENG but the speed and work ethic of EK from his own zone to the opposing zone.

I feel like that kind of speed and effort is on display from all kinds of players many times during a game. Hell, you see that from your average fourth-liner chasing after a dump-in.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
Down 2 goals with under 20 seconds left, Domi didn't look to be going full out.

Sureves

Sep 29, 2008
Ottawa
I feel like that kind of speed and effort is on display from all kinds of players many times during a game. Hell, you see that from your average fourth-liner chasing after a dump-in.

Oh okay so wake me up next time Chris Wideman gets this kind of goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad