Confirmed with Link: Karlsson mega thread vol 5: Buckle up edition (Traded Edition: Thanks for the years Karlsson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
LOLADLKfhj rh2q9u

Ian Mendes "How hard is it to conduct a rebuild without a 1st round pick? You still don't have one."

GM PD: "Ian, its not hard for us to execute a rebuild, because we believe in it, its the right thing to do".

gettt outttt of hereeeee

West Coast Eagles

Sep 24, 2008
Bne
How can you ask fans to trust you and all you give are rubbish, bullshit answers. How can you ask fans to trust you when you are contradicting yourself and admitting to previously lying or are currently lying? You are treating the fans as idiots.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I KNOW YOU DONT BELIEVE THIS SHIT YOU ARE SAYING YOU UNBELIEVABLE SON OF A BITCH.

Jesus Christ.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
How can you ask fans to trust you and all you give are rubbish, bull**** answers. How can you ask fans to trust you when you are contradicting yourself and admitting to previously lying or are currently lying? You are treating the fans as idiots.

Because if he tell us the truth, which is "Melnyk is forcing me to gut the team", he'll get immediately fired.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
I knew Tkachuk being good in that tournament would immediately bite us.

Dorion is too stupid to realize that was a bunch of prospects he was playing against. Idiot.

Reactions: Gil Gunderson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad