Karlsson mega thread vol 4 a new season, a new hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Yep,feels like they purposely destroyed his value...Just so they didnt have to pay any decent player coming back

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
Maybe including Ryan is the only way they can afford Duchene and Stone? If that's the case, I don't even care anymore. Let's just move on with a prospects and some picks.

Sigh.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Maybe including Ryan is the only way they can afford Duchene and Stone? If that's the case, I don't even care anymore. Let's just move on with a prospects and some picks.

Sigh.
Until,they need to get paid....Then we will all be right back here again for rebuild 14 ....lol

FreakyBunny

Sep 4, 2006
Ottawa
Only one platform there. . If it was a trade or contract extension there might be two platforms instead of one to include Dorion. Just a thought.

MetM

Nov 29, 2009
EVERY move the Sens make is financially driven. People need to understand that.

Zibanejad. New contract needed ? Dealt.
Turris. New contract needed ? Dealt.
Karlsson. New contract needed? ......

The Montreal Expos of hockey?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
If he goes to Vegas we should be taking back clarkson to increase the return, while keeping bobby. Glass, Theodore, Hague/Brannstrom, Clarkson for EK

You're not getting Glass for taking Clarkson :laugh:

The only reason to move Clarkson's contract would be if Ryan was coming the other way.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Hague a 1st and a second?

Throw in Theodore, make that 2nd a conditional 1st if he re-signs and just do it and get it over with. I won't be spending a dime on the team until Melnyk is gone but I'll still watch every game. It's still my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad