Rumor: Karlsson goes to Tampa..Tor vs TPA allstar games

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
If this happens and sounds close by a lot of the chatter on twitter itll be like watching an allstar game when these 2 meet.

Us JT and them Karlsson ...wow Boston has fallen way down in my opinion they've done nothing. Have an aged Chara and Beregon. Yes they have young talent but also lost Schaller this summer.

Next yr is going to be fun

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
Could be a game changer. Tampa we'll be anchored by two guys with wonky legs/ankles.

May just turn a competitive rivalry into a one sided affair when they have $20M in the press box.

Reactions: Pi

Glenn Isildur Healy

Oct 8, 2013
CBC Studios
Even with Karlsson, Tampa doesn't scare me

Shaky goaltending and overrated forwards. They have to give up assets just for a 1 year rental
I'd still worry more about Boston

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
McDonagh - EK
Hedman - Stralman
Sergachev - Foote

Damn, that is a ****ing scary ass d-corps. Wow!!

Im not scared!

Hyman-Matthews-Nylander
Marleau-Tavares-Marner
Johnsson-Kadri-Kapanen
Leivo-Lindholm-Brown

995a126657ba0acbcc19cebdfb40d873--josh-donaldson-toronto-blue-jays.jpg

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
Even with Karlsson, Tampa doesn't scare me

Shaky goaltending and overrated forwards. They have to give up assets just for a 1 year rental
I'd still worry more about Boston

Their goalie was a Vezina finalist, Kucherov is top 3 in scoring in the past 2 years and they would essentially have two top 3 D on their team.

I get that we're Leafs fans, but if they managed to get EK, it would be EXTREMELY uphill for us to beat them.

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
Their goalie was a Vezina finalist, Kucherov is top 3 in scoring in the past 2 years and they would essentially have two top 3 D on their team.

I get that we're Leafs fans, but if they managed to get EK, it would be EXTREMELY uphill for us to beat them.
Not uphill. They just are our biggest threat to get out of the East. We will be the 2 favourites.

IBeL34f

Lilly-grin
Jun 3, 2010
Toronto
McDonagh - EK
Hedman - Stralman
Sergachev - Foote

That's f***ing nasty.

I imagine they give up a guy like Foote in the process of acquiring Karlsson, though - Can't get a piece like that for nothing.

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
McDonagh - EK
Hedman - Stralman
Sergachev - Foote

Sergachev and Foote won't be there, if the trade EK there, one or both of them will be included. Also, Ottawa will ask for Point on top of that, I can't imagine a package not including him, unless Dorian is drunk lol

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
Apparently lightning fans are smoking something they think they can keep

Stamkos Kucherov Hedman Mcdonagh Vase and Karlsson lol

Yet apparently we cant sign 3 players the 4th JT is signed
That's the way it works in these parts.
JT would not have gone to Tampa due to the fact his signing would have cost them a player.

Glenn Isildur Healy

Oct 8, 2013
CBC Studios

I think they look pretty offensively but their defense will be their weakness
Also, my opinion is that some of their players peaked last season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad