Injury Report: Karlsson: Achilles Tendon, Out 3-4 Months | All Karlsson Injury Talk Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Replay looking like Matt Cooke stepped on the back of his leg (intentionally considering rep?) so probably cut calf/achilles area

GoLeafsGo96

Dec 26, 2010
Replay looking like Matt Cooke stepped on the back of his leg (intentionally considering rep?) so probably cut calf/achilles area

Didn't see it but I hope that's not the case. Any cut/damaged achilles is never good.

Leafs fan, but Erik Karlsson is easily my favourite player in the league. Seriously hope its nothing serious.

petrishriekandgo

Why not us?
Mar 7, 2003
Vancouver, BC
offthebartoons.substack.com
Bieksa's had two skate cuts on his legs... 20+ games each time. Here's hoping he's OK and it's not too deep. Time to get everyone in the league wearing the cut resistant socks Bieksa is wearing now...

As far as Cooke goes, he's a **** for sure BUT it looked like he was trying to kick/press Karlsson's foot against the boards. I think only Pronger tries to step on people intentionally...

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Watched on my dvr 5 times. Cooks left foot went up on the hit and was turned sideways right into the back of Erik's left leg into the meatiest part of your calve. Probably just a cut, but could be wrose

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I've got my noose... anyone have something sturdy to tie it too? Lets put this short season out of its misery.

First Cowen, then Spezza, now Karlsson. Who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad