GDT: Kariya Jersey Retirement • 3:15 PM PT — BUF @ ANA • 5 PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Sherwood’s initial burst of adrenaline as he enters the league is starting to wear off...
I was just thinking that pretty much all the rookies are hitting that wall. Naturally, Steel scores right after that thought, but it’s been all of them outside of Lundestrom, who’s played fewer games. Who’s still with the team tomorrow will be interesting.

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
Sherwood’s initial burst of adrenaline as he enters the league is starting to wear off...

I don't think he's gonna be a full-time NHL guy for his whole career. This is just who he is: A fourth-line energy guy. He'll give you linear speed and peskiness, but get overpowered a lot.

Reactions: Paul4587

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Getzlaf at the blue line - “I shall stand here, moving but imperceptibly, whilst ye’all bask in the fully shaven glory of my fully alopeciac yet lovingly waxed dome, waiting for ye’, the little people of the line that doth number four, or perhaps one, but absolutely not two or three, do move to a place on the ice that I deem thee to be open, so that I mayeth make a brilliant pass, that ye’ will fumble”

Let it be written, let it be so.

Lol I don’t know how I completely skipped over this, but this is brilliant

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
From the it-could-be-worse department, Tampa Bay outshot Chicago 33-6 in the second period just now.

Edit: Oh crap did I just jinx this second period? My bad if it's bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad