Recalled/Assigned: Kapanen recalled/Gauthier assigned

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Two not so good games in a row. It's a good message to him for sure to keep working but I am not writing him off yet. 22 years old still, a lot of these types of project players take over the 4th lines at around 24-25.

Reactions: Cotton

badi

Jan 21, 2008
About Time Komarov on 4 th line
Also Switch Kapanen and Brown

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
OMG OMG OMG

practice lines:

Hyman-Matthews-Nylander
Marleau-Kadri-Marner
JVR-Bozak-Brown
Komarov-Moore-Kapanen

That's one way to shelter Marner and hopefully get Kadri performing. Moore is still worse than the Goat. Fehr is the better of both even if he is a black hole offensively. Should have kept his mouth shut, would probably be playing right now.

Fehr
2017-18San Diego GullsAHL2512921123
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Kapenan needs to be more hungry.

I wonder what happened to Moore. He needs to be more hungry too!
_______
I guess fans have completely lost hope in Leivo. Have they actually forgotten about him?

Kapanen sure looked "hungry" in his last 3 game stint.

He was actually one of our better forwards in those games.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
OMG OMG OMG

practice lines:

Hyman-Matthews-Nylander
Marleau-Kadri-Marner
JVR-Bozak-Brown
Komarov-Moore-Kapanen

Funny how a few subtle inhouse moves make our lines look much better and more balanced.

That 4th line actually looks like they could make a difference.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
He better not be f***ing with us.

That is finally arguably our best forward lineup for the first time, here 50 games into the season.

(Now swap Hyman and Kappy and we're cooking with gas.)

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
He better not be ****ing with us.

That is finally arguably our best forward lineup for the first time, here 50 games into the season.

You would think this kind of thing would be obvious from the get go. I guess strange things happen when you need to pay people money based on performance output...

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013

HALLEJUIA

Love seeing Dermott getting 2nd pairing minutes. the kid has made a bunch of mistakes but his ability to recover is amazing. I love his speed and skating and its just a matter of time before he starts to contribute on the goal sheet.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
The 4th line was way better with Kapanen on it.

If Kapanen and Brown or Kapanen and Komarov are the 4th line wingers I think that line is going to look miles better no matter who the center is

When in doubt go with speed

Tlo1

Nov 6, 2017
He better not be ****ing with us.

Likely f***ing with us and the media... He will do the opposite of what we/media suggest. In a strange way we dictate what he decides on lineups.
Its f***ed up!

Reactions: ToMaLe

member 262271

Kapanen Matthews Nylander
Marleau Kadri Marner
JVR Bozak Brown
Leivo Komarov Hyman

Makes more sense to me and if not Goat, Fehr but would not touch Moore again. Awful player, worse than Goat.
Yeah I haven't been a fan of Moore personally. Also though, I won't get too antsy about the line changes, like a few have said if these are indeed the lines Babs goes with, you'd have to think the results will dictate whether he just reverts to the old lines again.

member 262271

Sure i like the lines.. I just hate the fact Martin is a scratch
Because of his contract? I think it just needs to happen sometimes to give other players a shot. I really think Leo at 4th line LW is best, but we already have one of those. Tough call.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
If Kapanen and Brown or Kapanen and Komarov are the 4th line wingers I think that line is going to look miles better no matter who the center is

When in doubt go with speed
Ya that line today would be a handful and could eat some minutes too. Ease the load for the other 3 lines.
Also kickstarting Kadri and his line into producing would help a lot

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
Kapanen Matthews Nylander
Marleau Kadri Marner
JVR Bozak Brown
Leivo Komarov Hyman

Lol. I'll never understand the people so bothered by Hyman on the top line that they'll move him to 4th line and slot in an AHL player in his place and sit back thinking "Now these line.. are perfect!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad