Kapanen not dressed (not injured either)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlu

Nov 4, 2011
Keefe saying he'll update us later is a dead giveaway Kapanen probably messed up, like missing a meeting or something.

BUT, I'd be open to being wrong ;)

Yea, if Keefe is updating. It’s either personal or a disciplinary action.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
This is weird, because I feel like everything but a trade would be announced.

They’ve announced players being sick or injured or missing due to personal matters before games before.

When Kadri got suspended by the team., it wasn’t a secret and they announced it.

So this is weird. We’ll have to wait until after the game I guess. Maybe CJ or Friedman will have something in the 2nd intermission

Reactions: Menzinger

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Maybe Keefe was being vague because Dubas is close to completing a trade and he can't confirm anything yet.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
This is weird, because I feel like everything but a trade would be announced.

They’ve announced players being sick or injured or missing due to personal matters before games before.

When Kadri got suspended by the team., it wasn’t a secret and they announced it.

So this is weird. We’ll have to wait until after the game I guess. Maybe CJ or Friedman will have something in the 2nd intermission

Its definitely odd. I hope he didnt do anything stupid

Avilaj07

Feb 6, 2016
I think it's a team suspension similar to Kadri, which would really suck considering if he's on the market, teams aren't going to want to deal with immature players.

Reactions: trellaine201

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
If McDavid is scratched tonight we'll then know why :sarcasm:

I highly doubt it's a trade. I hope it's not disciplinary, I haven't heard any of those types of issues with Kap.

Reactions: Smif
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad