Kapanen not dressed (not injured either)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
I'm thinking discipline for some sort of indiscretion rather than flu or a healthy scratch for a trade

I think we would hear if it was the bottom two things

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
He looked like he was dressed when they showed that shot of him in the press box

Stumble40

Jun 24, 2019
Flyers fan here,
How would you guys feel about Kapanen being swapped for Ghost?

RadekBong

Sep 27, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Don't think they'd handle it this way (coach to speak postgame) if it was a precaution due to a trade in the works.

I get the sense this one will end up being a minor disciplinary thing (missed meeting, curfew, practice, etc.).

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
Doubt that he would be sitting there if it was a trade.
I’m betting on disciplinary.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Flyers fan here,
How would you guys feel about Kapanen being swapped for Ghost?

I don't mind it personally the issue is his handedness.

I can see a deal around them working tho.

However, I think Sanheim is who we would be targeting. With an add from our side.

Stumble40

Jun 24, 2019
Yea Ghost isn’t known for D, but if he can regain his confidence/ get back to where he was , he is a real unique weapon .
Especially on the pp and in ot.
It seems like both are somewhat of reclamation projects that could use a scenery change.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Yea Ghost isn’t known for D, but if he can regain his confidence/ get back to where he was , he is a real unique weapon .
It seems like both are somewhat of reclamation projects that could use a scenery change.

If this includes Kapanen I disagree.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Other one has fallen off a cliff and other one had delevoped every season so far

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Montour was scratched in buffalo today as well? rhd?
Came here from the Sabres board to see what the rumours were. We are loaded with RHD. Interesting thought.
I’m not sure Kapanen would be good for us though. He strikes me as someone who does well with good players rather than being the good player. The problem is that in Buffalo we can count our good players on one hand after a wood chipper accident. I think we’d expect too much of Kapanen.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Came here from the Sabres board to see what the rumours were. We are loaded with RHD. Interesting thought.
I’m not sure Kapanen would be good for us though. He strikes me as someone who does well with good players rather than being the good player. The problem is that in Buffalo we can count our good players on one hand after a wood chipper accident. I think we’d expect too much of Kapanen.

Its pretty much the opposite. Everything he does is because he did it. He doesnt use his linemates at all. Hes got net tunnel vision and it hurts his stats

Reactions: Ziggdiezan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->