Post-Game Talk: kangz @ copz 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

amjay13

Jan 7, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
So Oshie now in COVID protocols...........what is the criteria to get a game postponed? I am not sure how much more this Caps roster can take.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Wondering who the Kings will play in net tonight.
Quick played yesterday
Petersen is in the Covid protocol.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Anyone want to buy my tickets for tonight game? I have section 411 and college game Hat Terps night giveaway tickets. Face value. Please PM

sold please delete

Last edited:

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
Maybe this gif suits well for what is happening with Caps?

P3U2nI.gif

Reactions: HecticGlow

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
So it’s sounding like a possible lineup might be:

Ovi-Eller-Protas
Hagelin-Dowd-Malenstyn/Hathaway
Sheary-CMM-Sprong
Snivley-Sgarbossa-Leason

If Hathaway’s in, I could see Malenstyn playing over Snivley. Maybe they sit Leason in that case if they want to get Snivley a game? But far from clear our Hath will be back.

If he is, we would have six forwards in the lineup tonight who were NHL regulars last season, plus Sprong who was on the cusp. I mean, that’s better than 5, right? But this is getting silly.

As long as Ovi stays out of COVID protocols I’m fine. Worst case scenario for me, right now, is Ovi ends up in protocol and the games are played without him, as that makes beating the record that tiny bit harder.

Reactions: shtorm2005

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
So it’s sounding like a possible lineup might be:

Ovi-Eller-Protas
Hagelin-Dowd-Malenstyn/Hathaway
Sheary-CMM-Sprong
Snivley-Sgarbossa-Leason

If Hathaway’s in, I could see Malenstyn playing over Snivley. Maybe they sit Leason in that case if they want to get Snivley a game? But far from clear our Hath will be back.

If he is, we would have six forwards in the lineup tonight who were NHL regulars last season, plus Sprong who was on the cusp. I mean, that’s better than 5, right? But this is getting silly.

As long as Ovi stays out of COVID protocols I’m fine. Worst case scenario for me, right now, is Ovi ends up in protocol and the games are played without him, as that makes beating the record that tiny bit harder.

My thinking is that they will keep things as close to the morning skate as they can.

Ovechkin-Eller-Sprong
Snively-Protas-Sheary
Hagelin-Dowd-Hathaway
McMichael-Sgarbossa-Malenstyn

Reactions: Ovechkins Wodka

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
At this point it feels inevitable that OV will end up in the COVID protocol. I’m just hoping it happens when we have a slower portion of the schedule.

Reactions: Misery74

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Looks to be so. Was first goalie off ice in the morning.

Ugh. So the Kings will have a better chance at winning this game since Vitek will most definitely give up rebounds for 2nd chance scoring. I realize Vitek played mostly well against the Sabres/Jets, but he got very lucky that both teams were in a slump and both teams missed multiple open nets against Vitek. The Kings are a better team, having beat some good teams lately. They were handled by the Canes 5-1 last night(that score is miss leading as the Kings got screwed by the officiating/NHL on the first two Canes goals), so you can be sure they will show up playing a better game against the Caps tonight.

Reactions: tenken00
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad