Confirmed with Link: K'Andre Miller Suspended 3 Games

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
Right, I remember that. There was subsequent speculation from random corners of the internet that it was either due to partying, or being late for practice.

I don't remember anything else from before that, or anyone questioning his makeup prior to the draft. I could be wrong, though. I do remember Tony Granato, his coach at UW, always talking up how hard Key worked, how he was a leader, using the term "professionalism" to describe his approach, etc.
Small suspension for a college kid is probably partying too late. Missing curfew or being late for practice. It sounds like a one off so I wouldn’t read anything into it. If it was being a bad teammate or committing a crime, or something similar, I might be a bit more concerned. If it was parting too late in college, I would’ve had my fair Share of those!

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Was sStamkos spit on camera?

No. It was just an assumption based on the movement of his head. But the refs were right there. If there was spit, they would have seen it.

More likely is that Lafrenière tucked his jersey and that resulted in the head movement.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Miller might have to rebuild some trust in the locker room. I know it was an accident but he really f***ed over the organization and his teammates by spitting in an opponent's face. Such a bad look that's getting worse as we continue to be forced to play shorthanded.

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Miller might have to rebuild some trust in the locker room. I know it was an accident but he really f***ed over the organization and his teammates by spitting in an opponent's face. Such a bad look that's getting worse as we continue to be forced to play shorthanded.
Really was a selfish, scumbag move. He put his team in an unnecessary position, and needs to man up. Should of just admitted it too. The denial was politician like cringy and weak.

The video of it tells no lies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad