Kaiden Guhle having DoPS hearing for slash (spear?) on Travis Konecny from the bench (suspended 1 game)

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
easy 2 games. i dont think it should be any longer than that.

emotions got the best of him. he should have just dropped the gloves instead of using his stick like that.

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
Even after the suspension the Habs organization should sit him for at least a game. By the end of their rebuild the Veteran's on the team will be Suzuki, Dach, Caufield, Newhook, and Guhle.

If he's going to become the veteran defenseman leader for the team he needs to learn how to handle himself.
sit him after a suspension lmao that's not happening 🤣

Reactions: viceroy

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Well Byram was fined $5k for throwing a hip check away from the play the other day, which is the same amount Trouba got for slashing Fredric in the head last November. I'm guessing this will also be a $5k fine, "the maximum allowed under the collective bull**** agreement" yadda yadda statement to follow ....because all of these should carry the same weight despite being very different from one another somehow?

The NHL seriously needs to revamp the CBA fining method.

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
Guhle is a pretty tough guy. I am sure he was itching to get into it, but yeah, he can't do that from the bench.

Loved how Slaf dispatched Konecny on that scrum though.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
I mean it wasn't overly aggressive, but also you can't do that. Give him a game or two, he's a young player make him realize not to do it again.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Well Byram was fined $5k for throwing a hip check away from the play the other day, which is the same amount Trouba got for slashing Fredric in the head last November. I'm guessing this will also be a $5k fine, "the maximum allowed under the collective bull**** agreement" yadda yadda statement to follow ....because all of these should carry the same weight despite being very different from one another somehow?

The NHL seriously needs to revamp the CBA fining method.

Same amount Jamie Benn got a few years back for spraying someone with water from the bench. This league is hilarious sometimes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad