Kadri vs Danault

Who is the better player

• Total voters

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
Whose the better player, who would you rather have as 2C. Me and my friend are stuck as they seem to be in the same tier, but I’d take Danault Defensive game over Kadri

Last edited:

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I dislike Kadri, and it's hard to cheer for dirty players like him, but chips are down...i'd take him every single time over Danault. Especially if that's gotta be my #2C.

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
Honestly, Danault is just so good defensively that I would personally prefer him. Kadri has the offensive talent no question, but if I had to pick one of them, I take Danault.

5v5
upload_2020-3-4_9-8-23.png

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
Danualt for me. Similar offensive output but Danault does almost all of his damage at ES and he's also a much better defensive player. I like the edge Kadri bring but he seems to cross the line at the wrong time so you can't trust to let him loose.

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Last 2 years the points have been close. And Danault gets no PP time everything you see is even strength

He's not a good PP player, that's why. You should not penalize other players, because Danault is not good in that area. They are close in points but Danault played with better wingers...

Kadri for me.

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Kadri easily. Habs fans compare the last 2 season when he was dropped to 3C due to Matthews/Tavares and this season's Injuries. Compare stats when he was the 2C it's not even close.

Reactions: Koolboss

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Danault is a player who seems to be valued much more highly by advanced stats people than by his own fan base.

I'd say he's better than Kadri at this point, but the way Habs fans talk about him makes me suspect that he's not as good as his advanced stats suggest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad