Confirmed with Link: Kadri suspended rest of Round 1

Luminiferous

Oct 11, 2018
What a joke.

The entire situation is. The Leafs general lack of passion in game 2, the Bruins dirtball tactics, perhaps the worst reffing I've ever seen, Kadri's bad decision and the state of Dops.

Hopefully the team can afford Kadri a chance to play in round 2.

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
Another thought.

This is a league that promotes cheap underhanded dirty play, elbows, trips, cross checks, licks, punches, knees and DIVING.

All of that is cool in the books of the NHL.
This league is disgusting.

TMLS

Oct 30, 2013
London, Ontario
What joke, now Egocock gonna play gud pros Marleau and Brown on 3rd line....instead of AHL where they belong. At least play Moore/Ennis with Nylander instead of playing those utter plugs Marleau/Brown on the 3rd line. SMH

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
Is he worth keeping at 4.5m and no return in the playoffs... Two years in a row he cost his team 4.5m worth of cap in the playoffs.

Reactions: TheOneArmedMan

Chungo2

Apr 22, 2018
I've never seen a suspension like that before. I always thought a suspension during the season should be against that team to give them and advantage. For example, if Evander Kane gets a 10 game suspension, how does that help the team he played against.

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar
Hard to believe!

Kind of strange too.

No Kadri against the Burins. LoLz.

Muzzin, then Zaitsev, both laying heavy targeted hits on Patsernak game 3 period 1.

Muzzin on that hit got a little shot to the face in too on the replay. Damn, so subtle could not even see it at real speed.

:naughty:

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
NHL is a joke.

Suspended for the series without a number of games... lol.

This!

Jacobs knows that without Kadri playing center toronto's center depth is not as deep and he made sure that he doesn't play for the series.

Also....... I love you Naz and I respect the heck out of you for standing up for your team mate but next time either drop the gloves or wait for the opportunity to get the hit; hell dump the puck on his side and take a run at him if you have to...

this stupidity of getting suspended and screwing the team "again" is just not acceptable anymore man; whats the point you stood up for your team mate GOOD; but now the team lost you for the duration of the series how is that going to help the team man

P.S. NHL is a JOKE; that pos Debrusk did not even get a warning or a fine for all the dirty shenanigans; a big freakin JOKE

qqaz

Think Happy Thoughts
Oct 25, 2018
Wow. I didn't expect it to be only 3 games, like last year.

Wink

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
"suspended for series" ?

waaaaaaaaaaa ?

This is just a joke I take it.

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
Tonight Nazem Kadri features on CBC'S Inside an Athlete's Head:
empty-room.jpg

I kid, I kid...