Kadri (part of the core?)

Leafling

Oct 24, 2015
Yes, same one.

I'd agree on the contract and he's a good player. Really a fan of his off ice turn around. Not a fan of the headshots though.

In any event, with JT, it makes it a good topic of conversation. If one thinks we need to improve the D, Kadri is a natural one to look at moving. Great contract in a market that is in high demand. That's the kind of thing that can attract a bidding war.

It's a little weird here on this topic though hopefully some of the usuals are on vacation. You'll see soon enough ;)

That's an interesting point though, i do think he is a core piece but if losing our key shutdown guy at a steal of a contract lands us a number 1 rh D then it's something to think about.

TakeTheBody

Jan 10, 2018
Kadri should be the Captain. Every team has cliques. Groups of friends who hang out. Watching from afar he seems to be the guy who is accepted in most if not all these cliques. However we all know because of money paid out the eventual captain will either be JT or AM.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Where does Kadri rank about your childhood favourites...?

I was just thinking of some of my (non-superstar) favourite players growing up... The Tuckers, the Corsons, etc.

But then I got thinking, Kadri should probably be ranked right in there! He's probably done just as much if not more for our franchise! We're lucky to have him!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad