Injury Report: Kadri injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebel111*

3cf50756b06952c05e87e017aba32f4d.jpg

I heard laughing usually means they know they just heard the truth. BTW. Are you a photo person? Looks like you are

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Lou will use this little mishap against Kadri during contract negotiations.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Babcock wants Kadri next season? Contract guaranteed.

Such a good player. Shown he can play against the big boys. Reliable on both ends and Babcock likes him too. Final sign that Kadri is staying.
Final straw. And booked

just pointing out one thing.

babcock wanted Dion too. :nod:

Prince N

Nov 18, 2014
Think about the chess match behind closed doors.

Let Edm win for the 2 points, keeps us closer to the bottom with less teams near us = better 649 odds

Kadri fined by NHL for threatening to kill Giordano....hahah too funny....another excuse to keep Kadri on the bench.

Really doubt he is injured....this just a political move to guarantee to loss....proline he I come hahaha

mikebel111*

just pointing out one thing.

babcock wanted Dion too. :nod:

He never said Dion is part of the future though. Plus Babcock said he has plans next season for Kadri.
Not to mention that Babcock used Dion a lot differently than he does Kadri

OvenMittz*

Let Edm win for the 2 points, keeps us closer to the bottom with less teams near us = better 649 odds

Kadri fined by NHL for threatening to kill Giordano....hahah too funny....another excuse to keep Kadri on the bench.

Really doubt he is injured....this just a political move to guarantee to loss....proline he I come hahaha

For some Odd reason I see the leafs coming out strong. With Holland taking advantage.

Its just so typical of these guys. Either Edm comes out strong so they don't lose to this lineup or they take us for granted and slip.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013

I'm reminded of last years suspension, we never knew what that was for. Could have been a situation where if we were in the playoff race, he plays for sure but since we weren't, Kadri sits.

Prince N

Nov 18, 2014
I know a guy who used to play Centre in men's hockey like 8 years ago....is there time to fly him from Toronto to Edmon to play in tonights tonight's game???

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

OvenMittz*

I know a guy who used to play Centre in men's hockey like 8 years ago....is there time to fly him from Toronto to Edmon to play in tonights tonight's game???

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

If he doesn't mind being flipped at the deadline. Sure.

mikebel111*

I forgot Kadri gets the white glove treatment where we only count shots that go in.

You are pure gold. Don't change.

Fine how about 10% in his career

Your hilarious. Maybe stick to being experts on intentional bat outs in playoffs? Just a tip. I am here to help:)

OvenMittz*

No matter cold streak or hot streak.. When it hits the end of the season those will be the real numbers that no one can argue.

So I say we wait till then.

TorontoTrades

Feb 4, 2012
minor injuries will resulting in sitting too... really if there is an injury why push it and turn it into a bigger issue? nothing to play for anyway.

convenient it's against the Oilers but I don't think it's a rest day.

mikebel111*

No matter cold streak or hot streak.. When it hits the end of the season those will be the real numbers that no one can argue.

So I say we wait till then.

Yup. As I say. Lots of hockey to be played

In the mean time may as well make up dumb narratives like "bruised ego and SH%":yo:

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
He never said Dion is part of the future though. Plus Babcock said he has plans next season for Kadri.
Not to mention that Babcock used Dion a lot differently than he does Kadri

just saying.

Babcock can say all he wants (and I'm not discounting what he's saying, before people go "lolz"). just saying that Babcock wanted Dion very much - and he's not here. The future today, isn't necessarily the future tomorrow. if a good offer comes up, Kadri could be gone.

or he may not be.

mikebel111*

just saying.

Babcock can say all he wants (and I'm not discounting what he's saying, before people go "lolz"). just saying that Babcock wanted Dion very much - and he's not here. The future today, isn't necessarily the future tomorrow. if a good offer comes up, Kadri could be gone.

or he may not be.

Well yeah. If we get a good offer. I will drive Kadri to the airport myself.

Though I think we are not sure yet what management sees in Kadri yet.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Fine how about 10% in his career
And dropping.

You're hilarious. Maybe stick to being an experts on intentional bat outs in playoffs?
The right call was he intentionally stuck his bat out and that interfered with the throw back to the mound.

Note: watch for a rule change. The ump will have discretion to call the play "dead ball" (as the ump did anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad