Injury Report: Kadri injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebel111*

And dropping.

The right call was he intentionally stuck his bat out and that interfered with the throw back to the mound.

Note: watch for a rule change. The ump will have discretion to call the play "dead ball" (as the ump did anyway).

Actually improving.

GrizzLeaf

Registered Bear
Aug 13, 2010
Quebec
Wow, this tank is headed right over the cliff. Heck, looks like they speeding up to make sure they catch enough air.

Hope Kadri heals up fine though. Gonna need him healthy at some point in the next few years.

mikebel111*

Wow, this tank is headed right over the cliff. Heck, looks like they speeding up to make sure they catch enough air.

Hope Kadri heals up fine though. Gonna need him healthy at some point in the next few years.

He and Rielly plus maybe Gardiner will be crucial in the future.
These 3 will be really important when we get good.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
He never said Dion is part of the future though. Plus Babcock said he has plans next season for Kadri.
Not to mention that Babcock used Dion a lot differently than he does Kadri

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure Kadri is part of the plan. But as Lou said, it's a 5 year plan and the plan changes everyday. When we win the Cup, I'll see who those guys are.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure Kadri is part of the plan. But as Lou said, it's a 5 year plan and the plan changes everyday. When we win the Cup, I'll see who those guys are.

Code for... We're just winging it over here eh.

mikebel111*

Agreed again. I seem to agree with you all the time:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad