Kadri hit deemed clean by NHL

Vinsanity89

Feb 2, 2014
mark zwolinski ‏@markzwol 5m
No extra discipline for kadri: re - hit on Cecil last night - right call too

Absolute right call. Kadri hit Ceci from the side blatantly. And Ceci even stated that he turned his back into the play so Kadri could let up. Dangerous play by a rookie.

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
I'm sure people will look at this and say that the league is favouring the Leafs...while ignoring that our players have been suspended something like 7 times this year.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Wahhhhh the NHL is biased towards Toronto

:sarcasm:

Seriously though, good call. He hit him on the side.

leafstilldeath*

mark zwolinski ‏@markzwol 5m
No extra discipline for kadri: re - hit on Cecil last night - right call too

Absolute right call. Kadri hit Ceci from the side blatantly. And Ceci even stated that he turned his back into the play so Kadri could let up. Dangerous play by a rookie.

excuse me while I pump this info in the main board thread

kesleaf

Mar 3, 2011
Of course it's a conspiracy. The league loves the Leafs. :laugh: :loony:

1383699204545.jpg

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The best thing? The two Ottawa Senators rushing Kadri leaving Lupul wide open for the goal

Pyromaniac3

Dec 19, 2011
Toronto
There is a difference between non-suspendable and clean hit. Just because the league didn't suspend doesn't mean it is not a penalty and he won't get called for it in-game.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
poor Zack Smith.

kadri is so in his head its awesome.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
There is a difference between non-suspendable and clean hit. Just because the league didn't suspend doesn't mean it is not a penalty and he won't get called for it in-game.

If the league thought it was dirty, they would have fined him.

Vinsanity89

Feb 2, 2014

It was a clean hit because Ceci was hit from the side. Case closed.

leafstilldeath*

poor Zack Smith.

kadri is so in his head its awesome.

I hate that POS. Smith is a worthless garbage and a career AHLer. Don't know wtf is he doing in nhl. He is a POS

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
The best thing? The two Ottawa Senators rushing Kadri leaving Lupul wide open for the goal

And of the two, the best was the idiot who wears #15. He bumped into Lupul on the way to Kadri while Lupul had the puck on his stick. If he had committed to a check on Lupul he may have had a good chance of either disrupting Lupul's shot or separating him from the puck but he was too busy thinking about going after Kadri behind the net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad