Kadri Appreciation/discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Joe Thornton should pick on someone his own size! Remember when Eric Lindros broke his face with a single punch?

Reactions: MJ65

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
In before negativity, and situation from 3 years ago.
Seriously though, they arent lying when they say Kadri really agitates the star players.

Reactions: PromisedLand

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Jumbo picking a fight against Kadri is a joke to me, go and fight with some one of your own size

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
In the future
C: Matthews
A: Rielly
A: Kadri

I like the looks of this!

That was so selfish of Kadri

:sarcasm:

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Finally an appreciation thread for Kadri

Would be wonderful is people who don't appreciate Kadri would just stay away as Kadri is awesome and deserves this thread. Stands up to Jumbo Joe to set the tone and then gets the monkey off his back with a goal, couldn't have written a better script for this one.

Beauty!

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Kudos to Kadri for standing up like a man and not backing out, you need heart to do that

Yes Kudos to the best rag doll impersonation, best I've seen in years... kinda reminded me of ...

No matter how ugly the fight was with jumbo, TBH its nice to see old time hockey and someone on the Leafs show they give a damn.

Reactions: SAMCRO44

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
Nazem Kadri Beard Ross!

I remember year after year Kadri would come into spring training and talk about how hard he trained, how prepared he is this year, and how great he plans to be... then seemed to always plateau. I was worried for a bit that he had reached his potential and what we had was what we were going to get from him. Wrong!

Be it Babs, be it his own maturity as a player, he is now one of our most valuable players. I love his heart, he has skill, and thrives in his shutdown role. Kadri is one of my fav players on this team.

43!!

Reactions: stickty111
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad