Kaberle

Sorinth

Jan 18, 2013
If you people think 44DD and Cube are playing bad at this point... Basically, the way they're playing now is how Kaberle's defense is when everything is going right for him.

The difference is Kaberle was also putting up points to go along with his poor defensive play whereas Drewiske isn't. Also looking at his advanced stats, Drewiske has gotten some pretty soft minutes and not done much with them.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Maybe I'm missing something (probably am, but hopefully a capoligist can help out!), but if Kaberle is injured, and his is on long-term injury, wouldn't that give us cap room anyway? They only worry is if he is injured during the the specific buy out period, and that is all up to doctors and the patients feedback. I'm sure any hockey player wouldn't mind being bought out, as it is like winning the lottery, and they have a chance to sign a new contract, and play a role that better suits their abilities.

Ginu

Feb 25, 2009
www.twitter.com
Maybe I'm missing something (probably am, but hopefully a capoligist can help out!), but if Kaberle is injured, and his is on long-term injury, wouldn't that give us cap room anyway? They only worry is if he is injured during the the specific buy out period, and that is all up to doctors and the patients feedback. I'm sure any hockey player wouldn't mind being bought out, as it is like winning the lottery, and they have a chance to sign a new contract, and play a role that better suits their abilities.

You can only save the cap space while the player is injured. You get over the cap when the injured player comes back. Buying the player out let's us start fresh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad