Player Discussion Kaapo Kakko

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Came into this thread expecting that after getting one girl last summer and “becoming a man” we would have pictures of Kakko partying with two girls this summer. Left disappointed.
Sorry to disappoint, I’m not the party dude one. Lol

AirGut

Jul 1, 2019
Larry Brooks Bus Stop
www.capfriendly.com
this is from awhile ago but I wish we'd get weekly gym videos from Kakko himself. He's pretty quiet on his Instagram. He's pretty quiet as a person overall, which to me means he's hiding something lethal, I think this is the season he shows us that.
33G 36A is my prediction
DSC_2640-960x750.jpg

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
He's been jerked around like that in different ways, with little to no reason by Gallant and Quinn. I really hope it isnt the same bullshit with Lav.

Sitting him in the playoffs with no explanation was infuriating

While I didn't dislike Gallant like many on this board, scratching Taco Taco in that final game against Tampa really rubbed me the wrong way. More than I thought it would at the time.

edit: I was pleasantly reminded of my fave nickname of Kakko by a poster's young child on this board.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
While I didn't dislike Gallant like many on this board, scratching Taco Taco in that final game against Tampa really rubbed me the wrong way. More than I thought it would at the time.

edit: I was pleasantly reminded of my fave nickname of Kakko by a poster's young child on this board.
Up until that point with Gallant I was pretty pleased with him. I mean how could you not be considering the run they had.

But that was just a shitty way to end the year, benching such an important young player for this team's future. Made absolutely no sense and it really soured my view of him going into last season

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
this is from awhile ago but I wish we'd get weekly gym videos from Kakko himself. He's pretty quiet on his Instagram. He's pretty quiet as a person overall, which to me means he's hiding something lethal, I think this is the season he shows us that.
33G 36A is my prediction
View attachment 739443

Only people who have lived some life and are quiet are hiding something lethal. People who are 22 year old millionaires and have Kakko’s body language in this picture are just genuinely awkward, shy and unconfident. I would give my left nut to see Kakko with Laf’s confidence and comfort level and Laf with Kakko’s humility and self awareness. Our prospects each have the wrong temperament for their attributes. A confident, assertive Kakko is probably a force. A humble, self aware Laf is probably working so much harder to get to the level he needs to be. Would be nice.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
33G 36A is my prediction
View attachment 739443
this shows me he's still a ways off.

Rantanen is a unit. Kakko needs to become a unit.

Get horrible confidence from him in that picture. He's built like Lafreniere here.

Reactions: LokiDog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad