Injury Report: JVR hurt. Update: Bruised Foot

lampshade*

Orr will be fine. Dislocated finger hurts sure but believe me in his line of work he's dislocated a finger before. Have a look after he beat Carkner fr the third time and raised three fingers, they pointed north, south, and east. Hope jvr is ok, excited to watch him play.
Orr has a spot on this team, believe it or not with Orr in the line up the skilled players are more comfortable. Let Orr play his 5min a game. Maybe turn the tide of the game with a fight or hit. Or we could sign some other duster to play 5min on the fourth line to accomplish nothing.

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
I'd much prefer Orr over Brown.

Brown is ****ing useless. I can't understand why people like him. He threw a huge hit in game 1 last year against the Habs, and then did next to nothing the rest of the season. He skates fast and does nothing else.

Orr can scrap anyone. He's intimidating. You don't want to have to answer to big Colton.

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
Orr will be fine. Dislocated finger hurts sure but believe me in his line of work he's dislocated a finger before. Have a look after he beat Carkner fr the third time and raised three fingers, they pointed north, south, and east. Hope jvr is ok, excited to watch him play.
Orr has a spot on this team, believe it or not with Orr in the line up the skilled players are more comfortable. Let Orr play his 5min a game. Maybe turn the tide of the game with a fight or hit. Or we could sign some other duster to play 5min on the fourth line to accomplish nothing.

:laugh:

Agreed though. Fighters dislocate fingers all the time.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
I'd much prefer Orr over Brown.

Brown is ****ing useless. I can't understand why people like him. He threw a huge hit in game 1 last year against the Habs, and then did next to nothing the rest of the season. He skates fast and does nothing else.

Orr can scrap anyone. He's intimidating. You don't want to have to answer to big Colton.
Did you even watch the games? Brown brought much more than that.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00