Prospect Info: Justus Annunen (G) (2018 64th overall)

Gabe the Babe

Apr 24, 2014
I posted something yesterday that just disappeared. But I think if he plays at 6’4” 200-210 gets his diet right and plays with more energy he’ll increase his quickness massively.

The problem is if he’s stiff and I athletic and it’s not just a quickness thing then I don’t see the pick.

If he loses weight tho he’s probably a starter. Overall they gotta get this dude in NA with some nutritionists and trainers asap

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I posted something yesterday that just disappeared. But I think if he plays at 6’4” 200-210 gets his diet right and plays with more energy he’ll increase his quickness massively.

The problem is if he’s stiff and I athletic and it’s not just a quickness thing then I don’t see the pick.

If he loses weight tho he’s probably a starter. Overall they gotta get this dude in NA with some nutritionists and trainers asap
As you know, losing weight is 100% the most difficult thing a professional hockey player has to do to develop his game, just ask Alexis Pepin.

Reactions: cgf

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Can he play in Loveland next season? I wonder if they'll go with Frank and Annunen there and send Martin packing.

He could play in the AHL, but the Avs would probably be much better served to run with Werner ove Annunen. I'd expect they will dip into the UFA market to grab one though (I could see a Cannata return happening).

Reactions: McMetal

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
He could play in the AHL, but the Avs would probably be much better served to run with Werner ove Annunen. I'd expect they will dip into the UFA market to grab one though (I could see a Cannata return happening).

So they're done with Spencie & those orgasmically pretty pads?

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008

Varlamov
Grubauer

Francouz
Martin

None of those guys will want to go to Utah.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
The same goes for Werner, when he can just stay in Karlstad.

When does the season start for him if he waits another year before coming to NA? I.e. could he go to camp in NA and try his luck at unseating Martin, before going back to Sweden in time for their camp if he doesn’t decisively outplay Spencie?

Cause I think Martin deserves one last season to show he’s gaining that resiliency that has held him back before we dump him and give his spot to younger prospects. So I’d like to at least let Martin fight for the job, provided that wouldn’t screw Werner over with regards to PT in Sweden if Martin does beat him out as the Frenchman’s back up.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
When does the season start for him if he waits another year before coming to NA? I.e. could he go to camp in NA and try his luck at unseating Martin, before going back to Sweden in time for their camp if he doesn’t decisively outplay Spencie?

Cause I think Martin deserves one last season to show he’s gaining that resiliency that has held him back before we dump him and give his spot to younger prospects. So I’d like to at least let Martin fight for the job, provided that wouldn’t screw Werner over with regards to PT in Sweden if Martin does beat him out as the Frenchman’s back up.
September.

Reactions: cgf

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Still not positive he doesn't have the mumps.

I see this

bournemouth_1.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad